10 Godolphin 11 5 2 4 23 19 4 17

11 Penryn 13 5 2 6 22 25 -3 17

12 Newquay 10 5 1 4 25 16 9 16

13 Plymstock 15 3 4 8 20 32 -12 13

14 Mousehole 14 3 3 8 19 39 -20 12

15 Millbrook 15 3 0 12 25 60 -35 9

16 Wendron 13 1 2 10 13 50 -37 5

17 VospersOV 13 0 1 12 18 49 -31 1

Wendron did well today against a very good Callington. We defo deserved at least a point leading 1-0 and then 2-1 But yet again basic errors and numerous missed chances yet again.

Perhaps the ansewer is a new manager and seeming you are keen Pitch Invader please call me on 07789935094 and I will handover all the relevant paperwork!!!!!!

Guest pitch invader

yawn:::: just saying you will never have a free hand at the dron the same as newquay

as you are an outsider you was only picked 4 the people u could bring in? and that didn't happen.

well!!!!!rats!!!ship

I have to admit.I have tried numerous players to come to Wendron and play Peninsula league football at a great facility. But lots of them just arnt interested at all. Some would rather just play with their mates and others get paid for playing lower standards and with the travelling at this level it is hard to get players in and for them to be out of pocket to play!! Those who have come I have the utmost respect for. We will have to see what happens

Pitch invader and Mr T are you in a competition for **** of the day?

Think you will find Town supporters have been on here lots with results and always hoping the team would do better. Now they are getting results they are on here stating how happy they are about this. The problem with that is what exectly?

Pitch invader, wind your neck in fella Winno has only been there 5 minutes. As you seem to know so much of the politics at Wendron Im guessing you follow the club so hey here's a crazy idea why not back Winno and the boys playing for the club.

I see Pitch Invader has made his feelings known about Wendron's plight thus far on a number of different posts on this forum - methinks he is a "has-been" (or more likely a "never-was") and is determined (and glad!) to see a potentially good Peninsula League club struggle. A little bit of luck and the return of a full squad will see Wendron climb the table.

Guest pitch invader

gillo the biggest nob that came with the falmouth managers was you at wendron? get a life,,,seen them come seen them go and you lot was the dregs the local lads play 4 the badge and not players who have more tracky's than sports world. NIGHT ######

Are you asking me if I was the biggest *****, with a K, that went to Wendron? I would say no. If you are making a statement and this is your point of view then fair enough you are entitled to your opinion but please use an exclamation mark!!!!!!! not question mark????

As for playing for the badge, I always have and always will give everything in a game no matter who im playing for or against. Pretty sure any manager Ive played under would back me on that one.

Get a life? I have a very happy one thank you thats why I dont come on here slagging off people who give up their own free time to help run football clubs whether in management or admin roles. And if I did the majority of local people in the game know who I am through my user name unlike some!! Perhaps yours is a clue as its the only time you can get on the field? Why dont you try helping the club you follow, behind the bar, in the kitchen, clean the changing rooms, the kit, fund raising, coaching, management or if you ARE a player improving so you can help the club improve their position in the league. These are all jobs that people volunteer for and get no money for so perhaps you should focus your efforts on helping your club rather focusing on slating those who do. If your not happy go to the meetings and make your feelings known, or are you a bit nervous about facing up in person?

Hope your happy in your own little bubble of misery, sorrow, regrets and bitterness!

more fudge from wendron poor was at the game WHY? new blood and manager needed :angry::angry::angry:

If this is the way you feel then why not come to the committee meeting, 2nd tues of the month, i'd be happy to listen to your views and obvious whines about the present state of the club.

yawn:::: just saying you will never have a free hand at the dron the same as newquay

as you are an outsider you was only picked 4 the people u could bring in? and that didn't happen.

well!!!!!rats!!!ship

Winno has brought in some verygood players that have settled in well, others are taking a bit longer to settle but they will, again if you've got issue then come and see one of us to discuss

I have to admit.I have tried numerous players to come to Wendron and play Peninsula league football at a great facility. But lots of them just arnt interested at all. Some would rather just play with their mates and others get paid for playing lower standards and with the travelling at this level it is hard to get players in and for them to be out of pocket to play!! Those who have come I have the utmost respect for. We will have to see what happens

Its the usual problem winno, money talks, player would rather play at sub standard facilities and poor pitches because they'll be paid. Keep trying though mate

Think you will find Town supporters have been on here lots with results and always hoping the team would do better. Now they are getting results they are on here stating how happy they are about this. The problem with that is what exectly?

Pitch invader, wind your neck in fella Winno has only been there 5 minutes. As you seem to know so much of the politics at Wendron Im guessing you follow the club so hey here's a crazy idea why not back Winno and the boys playing for the club.

Well said gillo, we at Wendron are behind winno, no one expected a miraculous up turn in form, knew it would take a little time to gel the new players and the results will come

Mr T,

who do you think you are, I see that you suport Truro city & penzance,

Well if you cannot say something positive about a rival club who in the last 5 games have pulled up their socks & proved that they can play good football, go back to Truro City Or Penzance,

Falmouth yesterday were top stuff, & on that form would do well against any team in the league, they went a gaol down through the keepers fault, but never let their heads drop in fact as the game progressed went from strength to strength, & had for most of the time Dartmouth running around trying to keep up with them.

they were getting really ratty, their Gaol keeper who had been booked, kicked the ball away twice in temper, was very lucky that the ref did not see him,

But at the end of the day even if you do not suport falmouth, at least as most people on this forum do, give them credit for what they have acheaved.

Hammers :drink::thumbsup::c: For you Mr T :SM_carton: :c:

Guest Man on the Post

I share you sentiments Hammers. :thumbsup:

His profile however just says 'Truro'. I'll leave others to speculate about what sort of club he may belong to!

Falmouth goal scorers were Dave Rawlings, Glen Squires and Bowker. Ripped Dartmouth to bits!

UP THE TOWN!!

:c::yahoo:

Should start climbing the league now!

Dave Rawlings equaliser was his first goal for the club after having some near misses in previous games.

One of only two players with 100% appearance record this season(The other Glen Squires), Dave stepped up from the reserves JCCL football and has been one of the big plusses.

He joined Falmouth from Perranporth and I understand he is a cousin to the legend 'Rappo'

I sensed that if Falmouth stepped up a notch in tempo for the second half it would pay off especially facing the voiciferous clubhouse end.

Glen Squires cracked home a fierce left foot strike inside the near post and manager Andy Bowker finished off after Nathan Murphy had parried a drive from Drummond.

The match followed a similar pattern to last week v Clyst - 0-1 down 3-1 up but conceding late in stoppage time.

This being their first success over Dartmouth( 2007-08 H1-2 A1-1)

Glen Squires making his 50th.Town appearance.

4wins and a draw in November for manager of the month Andy Bowker.

Gillo or should i say Dunc?Whistleblower and Hammer,can`t you take a bit of critisism? I`ve probably done more for Fal Town than you could dream of. One swallow don`t make a summer. :ninja:

Falmouth goal scorers were Dave Rawlings, Glen Squires and Bowker. Ripped Dartmouth to bits!

UP THE TOWN!!

:c::yahoo:

Should start climbing the league now!

Dave Rawlings equaliser was his first goal for the club after having some near misses in previous games.

One of only two players with 100% appearance record this season(The other Glen Squires), Dave stepped up from the reserves JCCL football and has been one of the big plusses.

He joined Falmouth from Perranporth and I understand he is a cousin to the legend 'Rappo'

I sensed that if Falmouth stepped up a notch in tempo for the second half it would pay off especially facing the voiciferous clubhouse end.

Glen Squires cracked home s fierce left foot strike inside the near post and manager Andy Bowker finished off after Nathan Murphy had parried a drive from Drummond.

The match followed a similar pattern to last week v Clyst - 0-1 down 3-1 up but conceding late in stoppage time.

This being their first success over Dartmouth( 2007-08 H1-2 A1-1)

Glen Squires making his 50th.Town appearance.

4wins and a draw in November for manager of the month Andy Bowker.

First goal for the club?Don`t think so unless CLUB is first team!! :ninja:

Well Mr.T it would seem you object to the criticism being aimed at you,yet you slag us off for not putting up with yours!

If you've done so much for Town,how come you're ripping into the people that support the club now,and i might add in my case,have done for many years,i obviously can't comment on the others.

What was Swallows and Summers all about,we were discussing one game,where was winning the league or any other misconception you've dreamt up mentioned.

Well Mr.T it would seem you object to the criticism being aimed at you,yet you slag us off for not putting up with yours!

If you've done so much for Town,how come you're ripping into the people that support the club now,and i might add in my case,have done for many years,i obviously can't comment on the others.

What was Swallows and Summers all about,we were discussing one game,where was winning the league or any other misconception you've dreamt up mentioned.

Well said Whistleblower, yes Mr T we can take critisism if it is fair but your comments are generaly nasty, I see that you are fairly new to this forum,

Maybe you should read other members comments then hopefully you will learn how to make better comments yourself without being so nasty, & also a bit of a know all so on this subject I am blowing the Whistle on you.

Hammers :SM_carton::SM_carton::c: :c:

I thought this was a Reults and League Tables thread? As is with all the threads on this Forum the first half dozen posts are informative and then the next 20 or so are people and green eyed no named monsters slagging everyone off. :SM_carton:

Cant we have a section for people who have no interest in the good of Cornish football, who just come on here under assumed names to slag good people off and try to wind genuine people up please as it would save time trawling through all the rubbish, it never used to be like this. ;0( :c:

Mr T, if you don't mind I prefer Duncan. Think it stems from my childhood, mother never liked me being called Dunc though I've grown used to over the years.

I'm sorry but I have to agree with Pidge, you are certainly coming across as bitter with your comments. You have said you have done so much for Town over the years so I'm guessing you were some sort of fan at some point. What happened my friend, you appear to have issues with the club? I, personally, can not see a problem with fans of any club coming on here and being happy about there teams result. Im afraid you will find a lot of this on this forum, it's bloody filled with cheerful people! Perhaps you should talk to someone about your issues, or maybe meet the person(s) you have a grievance with and hug it all out. I find hugging can usually solve most issues. I think Gallas and Wenger have been hugging all day yesterday and now he is playing tomorrow night!