Cornwall Football Forum

Players signing for clubs in different leagues

Guest Peppermint

He is too mean to buy a newpaper Nigel!!!!! I would have liked to have seen Trevor's face if he did read it in the paper and did not know about it beforehand.

Guest Tax-Dodging Saint

Before the start of the season, when my chances of playing 1st team for a 2nd season at pz looked bleak with the new crop of players coming in i signed for my old club, St Day. This was due to the fact that i had enjoyed many seasons there previous to this one and if come the start of the season i was not selected as part of trevor's squad i could go somewhere where i'd continue to enjoy my football, thats not saying i wouldn't have enjoyed it in pz 2nds but i hope people wud understand my reasoning for this.

At present i'm currently taking my place on the bench for the 1st team and enjoying my role as super sub. Obviously its not my ideal and i'll continue to work hard for a start. To do this i need to be match fit and with me signed on at present for st day if required i could have a run out for them. obviously trevor wouldn't be pleased if i did pick up a knock but touch wood that hasn't happened. Last week pz 1st didn't have a fixture so i went to watch st day but due to them having so many injuries leaving them short i played. and this weekend i didn't get changed until half time coz i didn't intend to play but injuries again during the 1st 5 mins of each half meant that my services were required.

i love football just like the other users of this forum and i don't feel as though my loyalty to either club should be questioned

If anyone is to blame here, & i dont think there is, it should be Penzance FC. If they dont insist players sign for the club & not for a team, then a player can sign for who he likes. I agree with others, Stu played for St Day against us when we were in Fal/Hel league. He is a top lad & St Day FC is very importent to him. Isnt the first , wont be the last ! :thumbsup:

Before the start of the season, when my chances of playing 1st team for a 2nd season at pz looked bleak with the new crop of players coming in i signed for my old club, St Day. This was due to the fact that i had enjoyed many seasons there previous to this one and if come the start of the season i was not selected as part of trevor's squad i could go somewhere where i'd continue to enjoy my football, thats not saying i wouldn't have enjoyed it in pz 2nds but i hope people wud understand my reasoning for this.

At present i'm currently taking my place on the bench for the 1st team and enjoying my role as super sub. Obviously its not my ideal and i'll continue to work hard for a start. To do this i need to be match fit and with me signed on at present for st day if required i could have a run out for them. obviously trevor wouldn't be pleased if i did pick up a knock but touch wood that hasn't happened. Last week pz 1st didn't have a fixture so i went to watch st day but due to them having so many injuries leaving them short i played. and this weekend i didn't get changed until half time coz i didn't intend to play but injuries again during the 1st 5 mins of each half meant that my services were required.

i love football just like the other users of this forum and i don't feel as though my loyalty to either club should be questioned

What if St. Day were playing Penzance i.e.Senior Cup what loyalties then?

Guest Tax-Dodging Saint

It goes without saying that my priorities lie with PZ and if they were to be drawn against st day i would play for PZ and do everything i can to get us into the next round. Penzance is a club and not seperate teams but as it is at the moment i'm only signed on to play 1st. St Day have had games in the past when i haven't and i didn't play then, it has only occured recently due to injuries.

Guest geachy1

geachy1

have you played for all these clubs?

no havent played for all of them

not played for wendron combo cos im not gud enough for senoir footy.

started with albion but fell out with the them cos i got sent off.

now im playing for mount ambrose as they needed a keeper.

and i play sunday for tms