Cornwall Football Forum

Who will win fal/hel div 1

Guest Spenny

Guest geachy1

ima keeper smithy.

i dnt think chacewater applied for combo.

doubt they would get it no offence to any1 from chacewater but doubt the

facilites wud pass

Confirmed that Chacewater didn't apply for promotion to the Combination League last season.

Although we have seperate changing rooms for each team and the official,they are not as good as we would like,a matter which is being addressed.

There are a number of good,well run junior football teams locally who would give some of the lower Combination teams a run for their money.Some of these clubs are looking at their facilities and moving forward,for instance the ones that Falmouth Athletic/Falmouth Town/Falmouth Albion will have at Dracaena will be a vast improvement on the ones that they have used previously.

The old days of junior teams having to change in their cars have,thankfully,long gone.

Players have had it easy in the league below. Ie: FHL1 or Min1, the same side could go into Combo and they'll finish mid-table or something, winning some, losing some. Then the side starts to disintegrate (sp) cos players move on. St Day were a good side at FHL1 and then for their first year in combo, now they are slipping down a bit, cos those players that were used to winning week in week out have moved on to more successful sides.

Chacewater won FHL last year, but facilities not good enough for Combo, but how would they have faired in the Combo? who knows!

Portreath walked the Mining League last year, how will they fair in Combo?

I beleive that some clubs have to high ambitions, everyone can see that Goonhavern are paying for joining the CSWL a few years ago, you need to have money, and if the club hasn't got money then you're best off staying where you are, and doing what the club was initially set up for, and thats to provide football for local players.

Thats my opinion anyway

Guest whirlwind

jake i consider myself very lucky you hadnt read that post when i walked past you, whilst you were working at asda. just think if you did, i might of had to pack my own shopping !!!

HELLO E1 IT'LL BE A NEW CHALLENGE 4US THIS SEASON PENDEEN ROVERS FC ......ANYWHERE IN THE TOP HALF AS GOTTA BE A RESULT, BUT I'M SURE THE TOP 2/3 TEAMS IN FHL1 & MIN 1 WOULD MORE THAN HOLD THERE OWN IN COMBO....CAN ANY 1 CONFIRM THAT LUDGVAN COMBO HAS FOLDED ? IF SO WHO ELSE IS GOING UP?? :SM_carton_y: :SM_carton_y:

as for perranwell on the third place prediction because they have a good first team to draw from im sure there was a load of stuff on here about people whinging that they never picked from the second team when short, a while back!

smithy get educated!! geachy will tear u to pieces if u ever came up against him on the pitch and his keyboard skills will also make u look like a !

exactly u!! u put dont know much about this league and then put a reason why u put perranwell for 3rd place!!!! if u didnt know much about the league then why give a reason for ur prediction!!

as for tearing u apart!! goalkeepers can dominate outfield players and have a very strong outcome on the result of a game!!!

Guest stealth

Confirmed that Chacewater didn't apply for promotion to the Combination League last season.

Although we have seperate changing rooms for each team and the official,they are not as good as we would like,a matter which is being addressed.

There are a number of good,well run junior football teams locally who would give some of the lower Combination teams a run for their money.Some of these clubs are looking at their facilities and moving forward,for instance the ones that Falmouth Athletic/Falmouth Town/Falmouth Albion will have at Dracaena will be a vast improvement on the ones that they have used previously.

The old days of junior teams having to change in their cars have,thankfully,long gone.

soccer follower, as you kw i was joint manager with colin last season at chacewater.Before the season had started colin and myself wanted to take chacewater forward and up into senior football rather than always be known as a good junior side. in which a lot of the players we brought to the club we had led them to believe that we wanted to try and take chacewater into senior football, And if we could do this they could try senior football with chacewater. to win that league with a squad of 16 to 17 players is a feat on its own. but CHACEWATER AFC has been astablised 4 many a year surely after winning most things in junior football you would think to they would want to try senior footy, instead of gettin left behind by the likes of porthreath afc who after 10years have senior football at the club, :ninja: :ninja:

Guest Mawnans no 9

We have signed on Duncan G from Falmouth Town, and to clear the rumours he is not being paid cash to play ! Also signed the ever rising star in Ben Lenderyou prev fal ath and fal albion !

We will be up there this year

whirlwind sorry to disappoint you but no its not me, as for mariner and geachy you are incorrect as well, if i have an opinion i will say it myself boys, oh as for bushy who is urban spaceman again................. you hid him well give you that !! I am no longer coming on this website as cant be bothered with the hassle. Good luck for the season boys !

i believe it works from the IP address you use so if you log on at different places you can make f#more than one logon, i expect dean has done it by logging on to different computers at his work to create each new username

back to the topic it will once again be a tight league this year and at present couldnt call it!!

lets wait and see but i reckon there will be a few shocks flying round!!