Cornwall Football Forum

fal helston div 1 league result

Guest chacewater 7

Guest geachy1

must of been 2 late goals i left the game a few minutes early to miss the nightly run of tractors with potatoes in there trailers i messed my bloody timing up i only now got back to threemilestone . :angry2:

FHFL 1 TABLE

One game to go tomorrow night.

Falmouth Athletic now know what they need to do - win by 7 goals to make level points and level goal difference - should be an interesting game.

If it were level goal difference does it go to goals scored or a playoff? - seen some talk about this on the forum previously.

Guest mariner

From what we have been told at ath the fa will want to have a one game play off on fri this week footy ground to be confirmed if it goes down to this scenario very very unlikely

Guest mariner

From what i can recall two players going for a 50/50 ball play then carried on the two players shared some afters then the mawnan player headbutted (then screamed like a b...h) the ath player ref sends our boy off but yellows the mawnan player

two players involved: ambrose (ath) fortune(mawnan)

well if we have equal points at the end are chacewater gona be happy winning the league like that(knowing ath got robbed 1 point bout the lee jeffries fiasco????)

i defo think if its even points we should have 1 big game say at penryn on nice pitch to decide whos best side>

cum on spenny what you think??

Guest Spenny

Speedy...... im still unsure if we even get a play off if you beat us by 7. No one seems to be able to confirm that (as unlikely as that sounds). To be honest mate, i have lost a league once before on goal difference so iwould gladly take that tonight. Also, i know you are all pissed at losing that one point (you never know that might not matter anyway) but you cant blame chacewater for that..... we dont play illegal/un reg players so we dont have to worry about that.

It will be an interesting evening, chace at full strength..... anyone missing from athletic apart from speedy?

Also without jake harvey and the reliable solid bushy but still much better than the ageing mawnan 1st team

from what i could see last night you were missing one player,that may effect athletics preformance, but the 'ageing' Mawnan side on the other hand were missing 5 regular first team players and recovering from Jersey tour.

jake harvey, dean stevens, paul jeffries, keir dent, mike cudlipp, karl newman and John were missing plus injuries to joe perrin, and steve coggin (allthough not sure if old age counts as injury lol) plus ben ambrose sent off and the influential bushy rested

who were your boys missing ???

Guest Mawnans no 9

Falmouth Athletic deserved the win we were not good enough in the end and just shows we are going to have to go out and sign some new players in summer, including a couple of boys from last night hopefully.

Noted J.Bush sat out the game maybe due to Chris Earl maybe ????

Guest mariner

Falmouth Athletic deserved the win we were not good enough in the end and just shows we are going to have to go out and sign some new players in summer, including a couple of boys from last night hopefully.

Noted J.Bush sat out the game maybe due to Chris Earl maybe ????

BIG BIG LOL rested cause the manager thought he cud afford to rest me that day as we were playing you lot bigger and TOUGHER game the following day although it didint matter at the end of today

Guest stealth

well if we have equal points at the end are chacewater gona be happy winning the league like that(knowing ath got robbed 1 point bout the lee jeffries fiasco????)

i defo think if its even points we should have 1 big game say at penryn on nice pitch to decide whos best side>

SPEEDY

. U GOT ROBBED OF A POINT AND CALLING IT ALL A FIASCO WITH LEE JEFFRIES

IF HE HAD ALREADY SIGNED FOR PENRYN THEN SIGNS AND PLAYS FOR YOU THEN YOU LOSE POINTS OR POINT OVER IT. WOT MOST CLUBS GOT THESE DAYS ARE CALLED SECUTERIES AND THEY DO A THING CALLED PAPERWORK WHICH INVOLVES PLAYERS REGISTRATIONS AND THE TRANSFERIN OF PLAYERS HE SHOULD HAV ASK THE PLAYER IF HE HAD SIGNED ON FOR ANY OTHER FAL HELSTON CLUBS OR CHECKED WITH LEAGUE

DONT 4GET SUNDAYS

Guest whirlwind

mawan were also missing kevin miller, chucker, winno, stevo and a bloke called kerry(really a girls name).all in their prime 10 years ago and most now retired, but i'm sure they would of made a difference to the outcome.

Guest mariner

SPEEDY

. U GOT ROBBED OF A POINT AND CALLING IT ALL A FIASCO WITH LEE JEFFRIES

IF HE HAD ALREADY SIGNED FOR PENRYN THEN SIGNS AND PLAYS FOR YOU THEN YOU LOSE POINTS OR POINT OVER IT. WOT MOST CLUBS GOT THESE DAYS ARE CALLED SECUTERIES AND THEY DO A THING CALLED PAPERWORK WHICH INVOLVES PLAYERS REGISTRATIONS AND THE TRANSFERIN OF PLAYERS HE SHOULD HAV ASK THE PLAYER IF HE HAD SIGNED ON FOR ANY OTHER FAL HELSTON CLUBS OR CHECKED WITH LEAGUE

DONT 4GET SUNDAYS

Not to sure what SECUTERIES are, could you explain

Guest mariner

Yep your right back 4 non exsistent cause we play with a back 3 1 less than yours who managed to conceed less than your back 4 over the season

Guest Mawnans no 9

Mariner may be if you concentrated on playing football more often as every time I play you, you never seem to play you would get bit more respect.....

Jakie keep those legs rested mate big season next season :D :D

Guest Mawnans no 9

That does not Make sense Young Man, at the end of the day I said C.Earl would out muscle you in the match against us and you cried off to your manager begging him to not put you on the bench

Guest mariner

No 9 you dont have to reply to my posts and then run off i wont bite, i dont pick the side if the manager says to me "BUSHY you are to good for this lot i want to save you for the harder game 2moz" who am i to argue, dont worry i will be there next season you can hide behind your buddy next time we play

Guest Mawnans no 9

What have you won as a player again ?? My son has won more then you

I dont hide behind anyone thats why i was playing :SM_carton: :SM_carton:

Guest mariner

Only the percy which we beat you in im happy with that i play football with my mates and have a good laugh on and off the pitch people who i can relate to not having to hold conversations on ground force or time team if i win some trophies along the way then thats a bonus shouldnt that be what its about plus i think i hit a nerve with you

Guest Mawnans no 9

People who say they are happy playing with there mates have either a losers attitude or no ambition or both

Ben ambrose scored some good goals against us in percy stevens which we could do nothing about but next season is going to be different, you seem to forget we easily beat you at home this season

Guest spurs03

mawnan 9, I dont want to get involved with your argument with mariner and you,but you did win against

athletic at home and got 3 points ,but the difference is that athletic beat you in the percy and got a trophy

and also beat you at home and got runners up spot and another trophy,and if you were honest I know what

you would have prefered it would be runners up and the percy winners, and not 4th in the league.

mawnan never beat us easily at home , it would of been 1 - 1 if their cheating lino didnt flag for offside about a minute after the goal had been scored. mawnan wont do nothing next season if they dont get some young blood in their team but then again when youve got linos that will do anything to win who knows

Guest Mawnans no 9

Jake not trying to come across rude but your comment doesnt make sense it is a comment I would expect from a person who is thick as s##t.......

Just make sure you keep those legs rested will let you know when pre season is

what i meant is is that if you want to play to your best ability thats fine but if you want 2 play with your mates thats ok 2 doesnt make you a loser,lots of good players playing below there capabilities for whatever reason maybe a shame bt down to the indivdual

also someone who says "think as shit" aint no1 to be throwing stones lol!

Guest Mawnans no 9

Jake stick to your football my friend !! and keep off those little tablets we want your speed out here :SM_carton: :SM_carton:

Guest mariner

So its greg renfree im having banter with :lol: you cant beat playing footy at a club thats on your doorstep nothing to do with being a loser so who else is going veteran with u next year or r u going u12 :lol:

Guest Mawnans no 9

Mariner I believe it may be more beneficial for you to go in to BOWLS next year as you dont seem to like Physical sports , you will keep asking to sit on the bench if you see the opposition are bigger then you

Also our so called veterans were way too good for you when we beat you earlier in season