Cornwall Football Forum

fal helston div 1 league result

Guest chacewater 7

Guest mariner

Mariner I believe it may be more beneficial for you to go in to BOWLS next year as you dont seem to like Physical sports , you will keep asking to sit on the bench if you see the opposition are bigger then you

Also our so called veterans were way too good for you when we beat you earlier in season

I will stick to my MMA then greggy or aint that physical enough if you wanna check it out every sunday behind the green lawns but i gotta feeling i wont see you there plus i didnt see you come on at all in the final WHEN WE WON and as for earlier in the season when you won Mr Tonkin is a saint for you.

Guest stealth

Yep your right back 4 non exsistent cause we play with a back 3 1 less than yours who managed to conceed less than your back 4 over the season

MARINER, YES YOU MAY HAVE PLAYED WITH ONLY 3 AT THE BK AND CONCEDED LESS. WE KW YOU PLAYED WITH 3 AT THE BK. AND MOST OF CORNWALL KW WE HAD A SLOW BK FOUR BECAUSE THE ATHLETIC PLAYERS HIGHLIGHTED THAT ALL THE TIME ON THIS FORUM SAYIN HOW YOUR FORWARDS ARE GOING TO RIP US APART. THERES A SAYIN AINT THERE. HORSES FOR COURSES SO HOW DID OUR BK FOUR DO AGAINST YOU IN THE LAST 2 MEETINGS MARINER. SORRY DID I SAY BK 4 MY MISTAKE WE HAD 3 AT THE BK IN BOTH GAMES AGAINST YOU WHICH WE WON 3_1 AND DRAW 2_2 AFTER BEIN 2_0 UP AND WE SWITCHED OFF BECAUSE IT WAS GAME OVER.

ITS CALLED TACTICS AND IT CAUGHT YOU OUT BUT YOU WOULDNT SAY THAT AND TO BE HONEST YOU SHOULD HAV REALISED THAT WE MITE PLAY WITH 3 IN THE BK AFTER WE PLAYED AND BEAT YOU 3_1 WITH 3 IN THE BK ITS NOT THE PLAYERS FAULT. THATS DWN TO THE MANAGMENT TO DO THERE HOME WORK ABOUT OTHER TEAMS :ninja: :ninja:

Guest stealth

mawnan never beat us easily at home , it would of been 1 - 1 if their cheating lino didnt flag for offside about a minute after the goal had been scored. mawnan wont do nothing next season if they dont get some young blood in their team but then again when youve got linos that will do anything to win who knows

MARINER. SORRY TO BUTT IN ON THIS ONE BUT WHEN YOU SAY CHEATING LINES MAN HOW ABOUT THE ONE THAT DONE THE LINE DWN CHACEWATER. I THINK A FEW PEOPLE WHO WAS SAT THE OTHER SIDE SAW HIM FLAG OFF SIDE AND NO WAY OUR PLAYER WAS OFFSIDE I SAID TO THE LINESMAN NO WAY THAT WAS OFF SIDE, HE SAID KEEP QUITE UR 2NIL UP ANYWAY.WOTS BEIN 2-0 UP TO DO WITH FLAGGING WHEN NOT OFF SIDE1 OH YEAH THAT BLOKE WHO DOES THE LINE EVERY WK FOR YOU TURNS UP RUNNING THE LINE 4 FAL ALBION BIT HOOKIE THEN DIDNT HEAR US MOANIN AT THE END OFF SEASON. AND REALY JAKE IS A CLASS PLAYER ESPECILY PLAYERS PERFORM BETTER WHETHERE GOOD AROUND THEM

Guest Damian Stevens

just want to put the record straight here , i am good friends with Gregg Renfree and travel to work each day and he asked me to point out he is NOT Mawnan no9 though he would love to know who?

Guest Mawnans no 9

Hi Damo didnt know you were on here, Just to clarify I have never stated I am Greg it is just that little ###### cat Mariner who has been saying it. I will ring Greggy later and let him know

Guest Clancy Von-Heffenburger

its blatantly you deano, everyone knows it!!! any stuart wilks only has a commodore 64!

Guest Mawnans no 9

:SM_carton: :SM_carton: You could not be further from the truth :SM_carton::SM_carton:

Think closer to home , anyway I do not have to disclose who I am it is a open forum have been told as long as I am not putting a bad name on here for my club then I am free to give my opinion :SM_carton::SM_carton:

Stating potential new signings for my club is not giving them a bad name but showing our ambition as everyone knows we have an ageing squad who cant go on forever

Guest whirlwind

i dont believe your a mawnan player because i've been talking to a few of their lads mainly damien and stu, and what you've mentioned and not mentioned doesn't sound like its coming from a mawnan player thats in the loop down there !!