Cornwall Football Forum

Plymouth Parkway

Guest Peppermint

Dave Philp and Phil Lafferty have done an excellent job at St Blazey this season and deserve another season. Without knowing the budget I am sure they have existed on a lot less money than Trevor Mewton had the previous season.

Seems an unfair comment Mr Deacon.

I think alot of credit should go to Philpy and Laffs for a good first season in what was always going to be a hard act to follow after Trevor left. 4 points taken off Falmouth, 2 draws with Parkway, away win at Saltash. Should have beaten Bodmin at home but for a mad couple minutes at the death. One of the highest average crowds in the league even with a few poor crowds at the end of the season. Its not all doom and gloom. Roll on the new season......im getting bored already!! :(

any reason for this ? any names in the hat to take over

Roger Fice his assistant/joint manager must be a strong candidate to take over.

The Parkway Vice- Chairman Mark Rowles has stated that Joint manager Roger Fice will not be at Bolitho Park next season.

The new manager for 08/09 is expected to be announced on Sunday.

Does that leave the door open for Dave Leonard?

any reason for this ? any names in the hat to take over

Roger Fice his assistant/joint manager must be a strong candidate to take over.

The Parkway Vice- Chairman Mark Rowles has stated that Joint manager Roger Fice will not be at Bolitho Park next season.

The new manager for 08/09 is expected to be announced on Sunday.

Does that leave the door open for Dave Leonard?

No disrespect is ment to parkway but i would have expected mr leonard to be looking to manage at a higher standard after his success at truro or am i the only one that thinks this way