Cornwall Football Forum

Went Blazey last night with Barry and Pete but no Smokie dog .Falmouth where a lot faster than Newquay but Newquay where doing really and went 1 -0 down to the brilliant Luke Barner with a back Heel against the run of play the man in the mask  Louis Price who was having a brilliant game  and at times the Falmouth defence was finding it hard to stop Louis and it was him who equalised with a great long distant shot but Falmouth Goalie Morgan Coxhead should of saved it .

Newquay should of gone 2-1 up when Harry Tillson with 1 on 1 with Morgan hit his shot right at him if only, that miss will haunt him for a long time .

Falmouth went 2-1 up with another goal from Barner and make it 2-1 at half time .

The 2nd half seemed like Falmouth who had gone up a gear Newquay where really Hanging on in there Jacob Grange who i saw play many a times for the G and Newquay was giving our Newquay defender Callum Edlin a torrid time,this was a different Jacob i use to watch play he was very good last night and deserved his goal to make it 3-1 but Newquay came back to score again after a mix up in the Falmouth defence and Alex Cole got a tap in .

Falmouth brought on Severel subs and 1 of them Kian Thomas scored a beauty Leaving Brodie Cole in the Newquay goal clutching air ,Newquays heads seemed to drop them and they seem to know they where heading out of the cup if only they had Matt Saunders , Cam Turner and Tom Moxham playing but Falmouth had there 2 main srikers missing Oscar Massey and Rubin Wilson   was hoping Oscar would of played but he must of been cup tied but i expect i will see him sometime in the summer in a pre season friendly at The Bridger i expect .

Pity the final is at Wendron i expect i will give that a miss bit to far from here and the roads down there are not brilliant .

Loved the F Troop last night they are so good and such a good crowd pity more teams dont have supporters like that they are a credit to there team and Cornish football in Generel .

OK MY MOM EASY 1 FOR NEWQUAY LOUIS PRICE BRILLIANT DISPLAY AND FOR FALMOUTH LUKE BARNER SCORED 2 GOALS AND RAN HIS HEART OUT FOR HIS CLUB .

Hard luck Newquay the long wait continues for that long overdo trophy think next season will be the year just need a centre forward and they will be ok think Penzance will be the team to beat next season been brilliant .

On to the last game of the season Newquay vs Holsworthy forcast is bad for Saturday so maybe given it a miss if not i will be writing something down . 

Ok people have a good day and be nice to each other 

Edited by 100%cornish
got wrong players name