Saturday March 9, 2024

Bemerton Heath Harlequins    2-1     Larkhall Athletic

Bideford     0-1     Frome Town

Melksham Town     1-0      Bishops Cleeve

Mousehole     2-2     Cribbs

Paulton Rovers     1-2      Bashley

Wimborne Town      3-2      Tavistock

59 minutes ago, Gary Hocking said:

With thanks to some excellent cooperation from Cribbs and to give today's game the maximum chance of being on there will be a 12:30 pitch inspection at Trungle Parc today. 

You forgot to mention the cooperation of the ref taking time out of his or her day to inspect it aswell 

29 minutes ago, BrummyBarry said:

You forgot to mention the cooperation of the ref taking time out of his or her day to inspect it aswell 

Fair point, and happy to agree that it's not just today's ref (James Long) that has been extremely helpful and cooperative but that's been true of all the refs we've worked with throughout the whole winter.  And as this is a Cornish Forum a special mention for Luke Wilkes at CCFA who underpins the whole set-up. 

Parkway losing 3 nil away from home the slump continues,  4 games now and no goals.  Last goal anyone saw from parkway player was January 23rd. 
I do worry if Lee really knows what 2  strikers  to play it seems to change every game , not sure how you build a partnership like that.  .  I get the postponements are not helping but this is a real worrying slump in form at wrong time. 
another long trip to London Tuesday evening coming up to try and get a result.  

54 minutes ago, sportsman10 said:

Parkway losing 3 nil away from home the slump continues,  4 games now and no goals.  Last goal anyone saw from parkway player was January 23rd. 
I do worry if Lee really knows what 2  strikers  to play it seems to change every game , not sure how you build a partnership like that.  .  I get the postponements are not helping but this is a real worrying slump in form at wrong time. 
another long trip to London Tuesday evening coming up to try and get a result.  

You worry a lot. 

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Saturday 9 March 2024
  • Dave Deacon unpinned this topic