Cornwall Football Forum

Perranporth Rumour Next season

the guys a muppet anyway!!

glory hunter, who is shallow enough to lower himself to junior football from time to time to add trophies to his collection. probably beceause he is insecure about his own ability!!!!!

:o:o :angry:

thats a bit harsh coco

ian gosling has played football at a much higher level than you have ever played, and won things you could only dream of.

i know first hand what he is capable of as he played for perranporth when they pipped us for the league three seasons ago, and he scored a couple and set two up for them, mind you he probably got a medal for that so you may be right but he is a great player nonetheless.!!!

i'm pretty sure its not a case of adding to his (vast) trophy collection but having a game with family/friends. he actually didn't take a medal for his efforts. sane answer over.

Don't forget some younger players read the forum fellas...Perranporth to win the league next season then.

Guest Helston Patriot

Why would i have heard of him? I'm not from truro, not interested how truro get on or cornwall or any other team except the one i play for. I don't know alot of players inside or outside JCCL.The Standard of the JCCL is average at best.. Bit of a funny statement that mike. I for one know (as i'm not from cornwall) that there is a footballing world outside the JCCL even cornwall. Its people who dont that ruin the game by throwing money at people to play in the JCCL.

Why would i have heard of him? I'm not from truro, not interested how truro get on or cornwall or any other team except the one i play for. I don't know alot of players inside or outside JCCL.The Standard of the JCCL is average at best.. Bit of a funny statement that mike. I for one know (as i'm not from cornwall) that there is a footballing world outside the JCCL even cornwall. Its people who dont that ruin the game by throwing money at people to play in the JCCL.

You do come across as very ignorant sometimes HP.

This is not a dig at Helston AFC either Winno.

Also you can't tell me that the best standard of JCCL being Truro is average. I am sure they will give most teams in the SWPL league a game next year. Providing their manager is still there.

Guest WINNO

IVE TOLD YOU ALL WHAT THE CLUB GIVE ME.£150 ITS NOT JUST TO PAY PLAYERS WITH NEITHER. WE BUY FOOTBALLS, KIT AND ALL SORTS WITH IT.

I KNOW GOSSIE WELL NICE BLOKE GREAT PLAYER. BUT IF HP DONT KNOW HIM ITS NOT A CRIME IS IT!!!!!!!

Guest Helston Patriot

Also you can't tell me that the best standard of JCCL being Truro is average. I am sure they will give most teams in the SWPL league a game next year. Providing their manager is still there.

Why is it ignorant can you please explain?

Sorry i should of said that the OVERALL standard compared to 5,6,7+ yrs ago is average. This is not a dig at any club it is just my opinion which i know is shared by alot.

hp, pot, kettle, black. we all know winno has a budget to do with as he see's. is that ruining the combo?

By throwing money around i was referring to players get signing on fee's, £30/40+ a game etc..

who would really be swayed to play for a team for £10! I can see why that would be appealing to a 16yr old mate, but sorry football is my 2nd hobbie and will never be anything more! Lets face it, it'll never pay any of our bills will it?!?!?!!!!

Why is it ignorant can you please explain?

Sorry i should of said that the OVERALL standard compared to 5,6,7+ yrs ago is average. This is not a dig at any club it is just my opinion which i know is shared by alot.

I can explain, first you came on and said 'Who is Ian Gosling?' Fair enough you don’t know him.

Someone explained that the guy was a very successful player. Now at this point most people might comment 'hey good luck to Perranporth sounds like they are getting a good guy'. Not you!

The definition of ignorance is 'a lack of knowledge' which as you commented yourself you don’t know anything about anyone but your own team.

'a lack of knowledge' which as you commented yourself you don’t know anything about anyone but your own team.

Further to the above, and it's not a criticism, but just a comment, this is actually quite common in Cornish football. Actually I say "Cornish football", however, it might well be the same in all counties where non-league football is concerned.

Guest Helston Patriot

Sorry for not of hearing of Gozzie, But he does sound like a class act, sorry for not stating that earlier st justice didn't mean to offend you. How much is it to get into his fanclub ST J? :lol: If you read all the previous posts not one person has said good luck, Not even yourself! so..............

Best of luck Gozzie if you stay at truro or decided to move on and spread your experience :thumbsup: Credit to any club you join :c:

Sorry for not of hearing of Gozzie, But he does sound like a class act, sorry for not stating that earlier st justice didn't mean to offend you. How much is it to get into his fanclub ST J? :lol: If you read all the previous posts not one person has said good luck, Not even yourself! so..............

Your right but I didn't come on saying who is he?

And if I had I might have needed to say it.

Guest Helston Patriot

IF IF IF IF, if my aunty had bollox she'd be my uncle :D You've heard of him so why not say it?

End of day obviously a top player! best o'luck again! :thumbsup::c:

Goodbye from mex

Guest AlanB

Just a thought, how many of you had heard of some of the current Premiership imports before they joined their current Clubs. Isn't HP being criticised for not knowing someone before he has changed (possibly) clubs? Does that imply that there a lot of ignorant people around then?