Cornwall Football Forum

PIRAN FILMS' VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS OF HELSTON'S TRIP TO NAILSEA AND TICKENHAM

31 minutes ago, sportsman10 said:

To be fair steve Massey doesn’t need to run the commentary a few yards from the assistant. That must be off putting.  How is that aloud ?   

We wanted to set up opposite the stand and the end into which Helston were shooting. We had the linesman in front of us first half but not the second. Having the Lino in front of us was not off putting 😂

38 minutes ago, Footy follower said:

Was that a football ground or a scrapyard?

Nailsea merged with its neighbouring village Tickenham a few years ago and acquired their “scrapyard” from Bristol City (old training ground). They have moved through the leagues quickly and didn’t expect or were ready for last year’s promotion after only one season in Div. 1. I haven’t met a more welcoming club or chairman in all of my years of filming. They were so hospitable yesterday.

50 minutes ago, sportsman10 said:

To be fair steve Massey doesn’t need to run the commentary a few yards from the assistant. That must be off putting.  How is that aloud ?   

Thought Steve kept his voice down. Whether it is “allowed” might be another question 🤣🤣🤣

33 minutes ago, Piran said:

We wanted to set up opposite the stand and the end into which Helston were shooting. We had the linesman in front of us first half but not the second. Having the Lino in front of us was not off putting 😂

Nailsea merged with its neighbouring village Tickenham a few years ago and acquired their “scrapyard” from Bristol City (old training ground). They have moved through the leagues quickly and didn’t expect or were ready for last year’s promotion after only one season in Div. 1. I haven’t met a more welcoming club or chairman in all of my years of filming. They were so hospitable yesterday.

Not disputing that......but doesn't take long not to have bonfires and metal fences strewn around the ground does it?

On a more positive note what a great goal by Dammeral

1 hour ago, Piran said:

Couldn't agree more, lovely club, plenty of volunteers, very friendly, all the facilities, wish them all the best for the future.

2 hours ago, Piran said:

I meant off putting for the Lino. Not Steve 😂 I’m sure he manage running commentary from the pub bar if had too 😂