Cornwall Football Forum

Parkway 5 Dorchester 0

Sounded like it finally clicked into gear for Parkway. Goals from Reece Thomson, Callum Hall, Jack Crago (2) and sub Matt Wright ensured 3 points and the clean sheet against a previously in form Dorchester side who, after slumping, to their 4th straight defeat at Bolitho, must dread that journey down the A303/A38.

When all is said and done it is just 1 win, but it quietens the critics and will lift both players and management. 5 goals, and scoring contributions from 3 of his forwards, will make Lee Hobbs' search for a striker slightly less pressing.

Parkway were excellent tonight but Dorchester were absolutely terrible all over the pitch . I’ve seen better western league teams if I’m honest ,  . But parkway can only beat what is in front of them. 
Callum hall was outstanding  and his goal as good as any you see. 
Reece Thompson also made a massive difference  tonight. 

lee seemed very happy first time this season I think I saw him look genuinely happy with the performance walking off at end  

be bigger test to come but much much better   . Not sure how many but looked a good 400 I’d say  

A return visit to Parkway, not been for a few seasons. 

Impressive performance 👏 

As mentioned by others, Callum Hall was outstanding, excellent all round input, including the spectacular goal.

Having a player sent off early second half didn't help a decidedly poor Dorchester, but they looked totally woeful well before that. Their small band of supporters made a terrible racket banging advertising boards early doors. Needless to say, Parkway shut them up pretty quickly 😆

Nice to see Mr Hobbs enjoying the evening beside the dug out. He looked mightily pleased & more than a little relieved. It's been a tricky period for Lee with recent results.

If Parkway reproduce this type of showing more regularly they shouldn't have any problems.