Frome Town                    3-1     Clevedon Town

Horndean                          3-0     Bideford

Mousehole                       5-3     Bashley

Okehampton Argyle        1-3     Highworth Town

Plymouth Parkway           2-0     Dorchester Town

Poole Town                      3-0     Barnstaple Town

Salisbury                          3-2     Bridgwater United

Tiverton Town                 0-1     Wimborne Town

Sounded like Parkway did the job with very little fuss today with a two nil home win. Goals in either half from Oscar Halls and Jack Crago, no new injuries and, importantly, no sendings off sees them safely through to Monday's draw.

Official attendance given as 244 at Bolitho. Know that Argyle were at home, but still seems pretty disappointing for a home Saturday fixture on a sunny late summer afternoon.

It wasn’t the best of games in all honesty very scrappy. Dorchester are a poor team to be honest. Parkway were pretty solid at the back and Oscar halls looks a great little player. 
I’ve noticed the crowds have dipped a little when I have been there . I put it down to holiday season , argyle sold out and other local teams playing.  Evening games always seem to draw bigger gates. 

Division One South
Westbury United 5 - 3 Malvern Town

FA Cup
Frome Town 3 - 1 Clevedon Town
Horndean 3 - 0 Bideford
Mousehole AFC 5 - 3 Bashley
Okehampton Argyle 1 - 3 Highworth Town
Plymouth Parkway 2 - 0 Dorchester Town
Poole Town 3 - 0 Barnstaple Town
Salisbury FC 3 - 2 Bridgwater United
Tiverton Town 0 - 1 Wimborne Town

9 hours ago, sportsman10 said:

It wasn’t the best of games in all honesty very scrappy. Dorchester are a poor team to be honest. Parkway were pretty solid at the back and Oscar halls looks a great little player. 
I’ve noticed the crowds have dipped a little when I have been there . I put it down to holiday season , argyle sold out and other local teams playing.  Evening games always seem to draw bigger gates. 

Also FA Cup games are not included on season ticket so all pay. This this will have deterred a few I guess. Admission prices fo FA cup games are also laid down by the FA I beleive. £12 and £10 concessions today.  

MOUSEHOLE 5 - 3 BASHLEY

1-0 Tallan Mitchell, 70 seconds; 2-0 Hayden Turner, 29 minutes; 3-0 Jack Bray-Evans, 38 minutes; 3-1 Brett Williams (pen), 40 minutes 

3-2 Brett Williams, 49 minutes; 4-2 Callam Mconie, 52 minutes; 5-2 Callam Mconie (pen), 75 minutes; 5-3 Brett Williams, 90+5 minutes

The most entertaining game so far of Mousehole’s season - 90 minutes (100 minutes played in total) of scintillating, attacking football. Bashley’s best spell came between Jack Bray-Evans’s goal on 38 minutes and Callam Mconie’s on 52 minutes, and it was no surprise they pulled the score back from 3-0 to 3-2 in that spell. But Mousehole stayed calm and gradually got back on top again despite the precautionary substitution of Jack Bray-Evans at half-time.

Bashley’s hat-trick scorer Brett Williams really showed his pedigree - two clinical open-play finishes as well as his penalty. Others on the Forum will be better informed than me on his career but currently on-loan to Bashley from AFC Totton he played league football at Rotherham, Northampton and Stevenage but had most success at National League level, particularly Aldershot and Torquay.

And a positive word for the referee too - Dan Frizzell - thought he had an excellent game. 

The only disappointing thing about the afternoon was the attendance, 156, which was 90 down on the attendance against the same opposition in the league a week earlier. 

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Saturday 2 September 2023