Cornwall Football Forum

Grants and funds available for Clubs?

Good evening,

I have recently been talked into getting involved with a Club reasonably local to me on the basis of trying to obtain any funding and grants that may be available to grassroots Clubs, it’s been a fair while since I have been involved in any capacity at a Club so would welcome any help or guidance that may streamline any applications, please just drop me a message so we can then maybe have a further chat.

Thankyou 

Hi Magpie & all interested parties

I'm very willing and offering my help to support clubs with obtaining funds and pointing in the right direction.

There is a planned (soon to be advertised) workshop on 2nd August at CCFA office. In the meantime feel free to private message me and we can see what you need and help.

There is a great pdf booklet on the CCFA website under the funding section, compilling all funding offers and ideas. This is rare and not been done by many if any county FAs so well done Cornwall FA for this.

Cheers

Mark

For some funds your club needs to have accreditation,  trying to do this for our walking football team ( Penwith Nomads ) at present , you have to have in place a committee with named roles eg chair,  vice chair , treasurer,  coach , first aiders,  welfare officer,  ect submit your treasurer report eg in and outs , expenses ect , state you hold committee meetings , you can find the link on players register ( whole game system ) , currently part way through ours , the so called tick box exercise is there trying to help clubs and probably stop fraud , anyone with computer skills ( mine are limited) can do this , it even let's you know which ones aren't completed . Ps we are trying to get funds / help towards a set of 12 x 6  goals , we train at Penzance astro park on a Monday night , and the hockey club whose ground it is let's us use their goals  ( training) is very generous of them  . 

Hope this helps  Steve Bailey.