Cornwall Football Forum

18 minutes ago, peggy78 said:

@Asterix I'm sure you do feel slightly aggrieved by playing a lot of the same sides but equally, many teams were unhappy playing so few games. Thats always been the issue with Trelawny, regular reshuffles of the divisions, through nobodies fault, often see large chunks of a division "promoted" although I'm sure technically its "filling vacancies". Being the bottom rung of the ladder, these clubs will always feel the effects more so than those higher up

At the end of the 20/21 season 10 out of the 11 teams in Div 4 moved up to Div 3.  There isn't an easy solution that pleases everyone. The long term hope is that, with all clubs coming under one League, it will provide more stability and we hopefully will not see such drastic measures for quite some time.

The only teams that benefit from this stimuli, are the ones that cheat & bend the rules for their own gain. That could be anything from appointing their own official, using repeated verbal abuse towards officials, endangering opponents and general all round foul play.

These sorts of teams will run riot sadly, and do not need mentioning. 

2 hours ago, Roche Raider said:

The only teams that benefit from this stimuli, are the ones that cheat & bend the rules for their own gain. That could be anything from appointing their own official, using repeated verbal abuse towards officials, endangering opponents and general all round foul play.

These sorts of teams will run riot sadly, and do not need mentioning. 

What the hell are you on about? Presumably you’ve put your own team in that list then???

5 hours ago, Roche Raider said:

You know exactly what I'm on about. 

No I don’t actually and there’s some pretty wild accusations coming from you so please enlighten us all… bear in mind if your team have done the following then I’d shut up.

“appointing their own official, using repeated verbal abuse towards officials, endangering opponents and general all round foul play.” 

Youve done all of the above especially the latter part personally to myself so sh.  Nothing in this topic applies to you anyway. You finished 11th, not in any danger of being relegated and you didn’t apply to go up? So again what are you blabbering on about? 

11 hours ago, Sijames said:

What utter rubbish the vast majority of these negative replies are, I think the leagues and committee and of course Mr carpenter have done an excellent job with this, and let’s be honest it was probably the only way it could of been done!

like ever on this forum the negativity is from the ones who talk a good game behind their keyboards but never really do anything around the leagues, have no understanding of how things work, but are quick to pipe up just because they feel hard done by! Those clubs who have been ‘put’ into the lower leagues is because that’s the standard your club is currently at!! You can’t moan about that! You can’t expect to jump a league or two just because this season you have a decent team that in your eyes are worthy of playing higher, earn it like everyone else!! You have NO right!

So how do you explain what goes on at likes of Nanpean for example? 

7 hours ago, Byron10 said:

No I don’t actually and there’s some pretty wild accusations coming from you so please enlighten us all… bear in mind if your team have done the following then I’d shut up.

“appointing their own official, using repeated verbal abuse towards officials, endangering opponents and general all round foul play.” 

Youve done all of the above especially the latter part personally to myself so sh.  Nothing in this topic applies to you anyway. You finished 11th, not in any danger of being relegated and you didn’t apply to go up? So again what are you blabbering on about? 

Care to explain? I don't remember my team cheating as per say?

19 hours ago, Roche Raider said:

So how do you explain what goes on at likes of Nanpean for example? 

Care to explain? I don't remember my team cheating as per se?

I’m only replying to you one more time unless you actually tell us what you mean. 

please explain what goes on at Nanpean??????? and actually reply with facts not what you think goes on so we all have a better understanding! 

not once did I say you cheat, I just referenced your own quotes because you have indeed used verbal abuse towards officials (and players) like most teams by the way this isn’t just a snipe at you. And your players have endangered others on the field of play so stop acting like your shit don’t stink and take some responsibility please. 

and most importantly provide proof or just a reasonable explanation as to why you think the way you do in the above comments you made. 

On 27/05/2023 at 12:07, Byron10 said:

What club is his out of interest ??