Cornwall Football Forum

Plymouth Parkway- Another Busy Summer

49 minutes ago, sportsman10 said:

Henry Wilson has left parkway . Very odd that. Was one of the players i thought looked really good when he was fit and playing with Lee saying how impressed he was with him. The last few games he seemed to be on the bench so not sure what go on. Another key summer signing that now gone from squad. 

Seems a shame, looked good on the couple of occasions I saw him play. Holding midfield is the sort of player that Parkway haven't had for a few seasons now (arguably, not since Christian Pople),so thought he would fit in well once he had acclimatised to the higher level. The statement says "by mutual consent", so we don't know if personal or professional circumstances influenced the decision. Step 3 football is a big commitment though.

Know that I can't really comment as I don't watch them home and away every week, but that is the 4th of the 6 summer signings to depart in the first 3 months of the season.

1 minute ago, Way Of The Park said:

Seems a shame, looked good on the couple of occasions I saw him play. Holding midfield is the sort of player that Parkway haven't had for a few seasons now (arguably, not since Christian Pople),so thought he would fit in well once he had acclimatised to the higher level. The statement says "by mutual consent", so we don't know if personal or professional circumstances influenced the decision. Step 3 football is a big commitment though.

Know that I can't really comment as I don't watch them home and away every week, but that is the 4th of the 6 summer signings to depart in the first 3 months of the season.

With rumours of Callum rose possibly moving on it looks like another few might be needed through the door again. 
Yep very strange for 4 of the 6 new players to leave. I assume the challenge of that standard is too much . Or maybe in Wilson case he wants to play. Tough to travel to Salisbury etc and all over to get a 10 min run out .