Ilfracombe Town       2-3        Buckland Athletic

Millbrook                   0-1       Mousehole

Wednesday 8 March 2023

(19:30)

Cadbury Heath          v        Shepton Mallet

Sherborne Town         v        Clevedon Town

Street                           v        Welton Rovers

45 minutes ago, sportsman10 said:

Very depressing that attendance. A midweek game against a top of league team and zero interest. Worrying to sustain that level of football 

I get the feeling the management will see out the season and leave,  how can a club survive like this? Really shocking to read this. 
It’s a shame for all the wonderful people down there that give loads to the club. 

2 hours ago, rocky170267 said:

I get the feeling the management will see out the season and leave,  how can a club survive like this? Really shocking to read this. 
It’s a shame for all the wonderful people down there that give loads to the club. 

In all reality they are a bloomin' lovely bunch up there at Millbrook, and across the board last night they treated "The Mousehole Massive" very well indeed. :D👍

Shockingly cold night and Plymouth Argyle at home to Derby County just a few miles away can't have helped. Fingers crossed for an upturn in fortunes for lovely Millbrook.

49 minutes ago, Drumming Nutter said:

In all reality they are a bloomin' lovely bunch up there at Millbrook, and across the board last night they treated "The Mousehole Massive" very well indeed. :D👍

Seconded. There’s a lot of competition for “most welcoming Western League club” but Millbrook last night were right up there. 

12 hours ago, Drumming Nutter said:

Official attendance at Millbrook is quoted as 36 !!!! All I can say is 35 must have been Mousehole fans 😳

this reckons 61 at Millbrook last night which seems about right. probably half and half millbrook and mousehole fans braved it up there in proper harsh conditions.

very friendly club and a side that was tough opposition. i wish them the best of luck cos they fully deserve it.

https://www.mouseholeafc.co.uk/match-report-millbrook-7-march-2023/?fbclid=IwAR0f3uZs9Qxv-s50B86MsygNCPZ3crif3q1nyLMmAtAY3TGTMgombYCXwcw