Hayes & Yeading United     3-1    North Leigh

Poole Town             1-1        Gosport Borough

Salisbury                0-1       Plymouth Parkway

Swindon Supermarine    0-0    Weston-super-Mare

Tiverton Town        3-0        Dorchester Town

Truro City                4-0     Yate Town

Winchester City      2-2     Merthyr Town

Salisbury 0 Parkway 1

Parkway rounded off a pretty good week with an away win (and away goal, the first in the league since October), courtesy of Callum Hall's 73rd minute tap in. Salisbury slid to their 5th straight defeat, and must be wondering how they didn't score past the very impressive Harry Lee on debut (I counted 5 brilliant saves).

The manner of the win won't matter, the hard won 3 points will make the journey home a lot happier and give a boost ahead of Tuesdays trip to Merthyr. 

Truro 4  Yate 0

Goals from Neal, Harvey, Egan and Sulluvan.

A fine home win which puts Truro back at the top of the table by 1 point after Weston-super-Mare had a goalless draw with Swindon. They do however have 2 games in hand over Truro. Chesham are continuing to win and are making it a 3 way race for the title with just 3 points separating them.

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Saturday 4 February 2023
On 04/02/2023 at 17:10, Way Of The Park said:

Salisbury 0 Parkway 1

Parkway rounded off a pretty good week with an away win (and away goal, the first in the league since October), courtesy of Callum Hall's 73rd minute tap in. Salisbury slid to their 5th straight defeat, and must be wondering how they didn't score past the very impressive Harry Lee on debut (I counted 5 brilliant saves).

The manner of the win won't matter, the hard won 3 points will make the journey home a lot happier and give a boost ahead of Tuesdays trip to Merthyr. 

Salisbury seem to be struggling of late. Not sure what is going on there. Nevertheless, a cracking result for Parkway!

On 04/02/2023 at 17:11, BigG said:

Truro 4  Yate 0

Goals from Neal, Harvey, Egan and Sulluvan.

A fine home win which puts Truro back at the top of the table by 1 point after Weston-super-Mare had a goalless draw with Swindon. They do however have 2 games in hand over Truro. Chesham are continuing to win and are making it a 3 way race for the title with just 3 points separating them.

You'd have to say that each one of Truro, Weston and Chesham are very good teams. Have been for a number of years now. So not overly too much of a surprise to see them going for the league title!

15 hours ago, Jengles Judgements said:

Salisbury seem to be struggling of late. Not sure what is going on there. Nevertheless, a cracking result for Parkway!

You'd have to say that each one of Truro, Weston and Chesham are very good teams. Have been for a number of years now. So not overly too much of a surprise to see them going for the league title!

Was stood with the Salisbury fans behind the goal, not a happy bunch. Disquiet with the board and manager (has to be said that when Steve Claridge was sacked, they were 5th in the league). Possibly a fact that as a phoenix club who started again at step 6, the fans had got used to them (as a result of their support and resources) powering through leagues season after season. They are now up against similarly resourced clubs, and have hit their ceiling.

First time I've been back to the Ray Mac for a few years, and it is starting to look a bit tatty. The unlit, non surfaced, cratered car park was not a particularly nice place to be when I was waiting for my taxi back to the train station at 6pm on Saturday. 

7 hours ago, Way Of The Park said:

Was stood with the Salisbury fans behind the goal, not a happy bunch. Disquiet with the board and manager (has to be said that when Steve Claridge was sacked, they were 5th in the league). Possibly a fact that as a phoenix club who started again at step 6, the fans had got used to them (as a result of their support and resources) powering through leagues season after season. They are now up against similarly resourced clubs, and have hit their ceiling.

First time I've been back to the Ray Mac for a few years, and it is starting to look a bit tatty. The unlit, non surfaced, cratered car park was not a particularly nice place to be when I was waiting for my taxi back to the train station at 6pm on Saturday. 

My Brother in Law who lives up that way tells me he was charged a £1 to park there. That’s in addition to is paying an extra squid to sit in the stand!