Cornwall Football Forum

6 hours ago, ThePurplePalace said:

Anyone have any idea when the combo fixtures are out?

I've heard a few rumours the fixture secretary (cornish teddy boy) has the fixtures but is refusing to release them for whatever reason. 

As CornishTeddyBoy isn’t the fixture secretary that’s that one thrown in the 🗑 

18 hours ago, ThePurplePalace said:

Anyone have any idea when the combo fixtures are out?

I've heard a few rumours the fixture secretary (cornish teddy boy) has the fixtures but is refusing to release them for whatever reason. 

Jimmy England, I have told you every time you message me (and that is every time any fixtures are due, like league or cup) that I am not the League's Fixtures Secretary.

You give me more grief and messages than all the rest of the league put together bar one other person.

Tell you what Jimmy, there is a place on the committee spare, shall I pencil you in so you can join and get to know who everyone is before saying things like I am refusing to release them.

Where and from whom have you picked up these so called rumours or are you trying to be humourous? 

1 hour ago, cornishteddyboy said:

Jimmy England, I have told you every time you message me (and that is every time any fixtures are due, like league or cup) that I am not the League's Fixtures Secretary.

You give me more grief and messages than all the rest of the league put together bar one other person.

Tell you what Jimmy, there is a place on the committee spare, shall I pencil you in so you can join and get to know who everyone is before saying things like I am refusing to release them.

Where and from whom have you picked up these so called rumours or are you trying to be humourous? 

I haven't got the time to join the committee, any spare time I have I use winding you up! 😆😂🎣

Just need to know when we've got Lizard away, the mrs wants me to take her away for a weekend. 

1 hour ago, cornishteddyboy said:

Also disappointed someone gives you more grief than I do :(