Cornwall Football Forum

LWC Drinks Cornwall Combination League Results - Tue/Wed/Thr 19/20/21st April 2022

Tuesday 19th April 2022
Helston Athletic Thirds (Fred Williams 3, Ashley Stidwell 2, Will Blunt, Louis Bell, Ross Duncan) 8-0 Godolphin Atlantic Reserves
Att-30
St Day Reserves (Dan Richards 3, Matt Wysocki, Matt Stephens, Nick Troon) 6-2 St Agnes Reserves (Oakley Rogers, Oliver Keveren)
Att-20

Wednesday 20th April 2022
Mullion Reserves (Lee Cattran 2, James Kaye) 3-2 Rosudgeon (Henry Cozens, OG)
Att-35

Thursday 21st April 2022
Helston Athletic Thirds (Ashley Stidwell 2, Liam Eddy 2, Louis Bell, Olly Christmas, OG) 7-1 Hayle Reserves (???)
Att-???

• cornishteddyboy changed the title to LWC Drinks Cornwall Combination League Results/Fixtures - Tue/Wed/Thr 19/20/21st April 2022
59 minutes ago, St George said:

Is my Maths that bad or have I missed something? Haven’t Helston 2nds already won the Combo…

On their Twitter it says they will win it tonight if they beat Hayle but the FullTime table shows they can’t be caught already! Any body any insight….

I got caught out the same St George! What the league table doesn't show is that Penryn have appealed about their Godolphin match and there's a league meeting tonight to decide. Helston's manager Richie Full explains the situation in this week's Friday podcast.

In the meantime, Helston play this evening and a win secures the title anyway.

56 minutes ago, St George said:

Is my Maths that bad or have I missed something? Haven’t Helston 2nds already won the Combo…

On their Twitter it says they will win it tonight if they beat Hayle but the FullTime table shows they can’t be caught already! Any body any insight….

There is an ongoing issue with the result from the recent Godolphin Res v Penryn Res game. The Combination League Committee are sitting this evening to discuss the incident. All will be revealed later I guess? 🤷🏼‍♂️

• cornishteddyboy changed the title to LWC Drinks Cornwall Combination League Results - Tue/Wed/Thr 19/20/21st April 2022