Cornwall Football Forum

racial abuse on social media

It seems that the morons who racially abused the England players have stirred up a hornets nest in politics . My own view is that politicians should'nt have got involved in the mass hysteria surrounding the competition . They don't seem interested in  supporting any other sport , obviously there's no vote  catching opportunity  in Rugby or the Tour de France . The Government with Labours backing are proposing  banning anyone found guilty  of on line abuse of a footballer  from games . Harking back to my love of the Marx Brothers , this is the sort of  film script that they would have had . The offence is so serious  that we'll ban you from attending games .Is there any possibilty that these key board morons actually attend any games ? It's the equivalent of banning me from watching Love Island or Ant and Dec ( or most modern television come to that ) I don't watch them so it's not a great punishment . A worse punishment would be to make me watch them . And why will it be just racial abuse of footballers  , do other people get abused on social media ? . I really can't believe  how low law and order this nation has sunk , to consider banning them from matches is sufficient punishment .

Rant over , still very very few swallows Older , it looks like they'll  all be able to go back to Africa in a taxi  instead of flocks of thousands .