Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL Full Time Team Sheets etc

From 7 fixtures played this weekend only 7 of 14 sides have submitted their lineups, subs, scorers, etc. Is this because they don't know how or can't be bothered? Other leagues insist on this method of submitting their teams within 48hrs. For those who don't know how and/or this is new to them, there was an email sent out to club secretaries before Xmas with a How To guide.

9 hours ago, Adlestrop said:

With ECPL Secretary,Ken Adkins very ill in hospital,this triviality is probably the least thing they have to be concerned with.

I agree Adlestrop. I’m sure every follower of this league wishes Ken good health and a swift recovery.

My point wasn’t aimed at the league or it’s committee. Mike Murray has been very welcoming of the new method and with huge generousity of his time Dave Bartlam helped us to move the league to the new process. 

My point was aimed at the clubs. They all received the email a while back now. I was merely trying to gauge why it hasn’t fully been adapted. If it’s further guidance then it is available. I do appreciate that the older method is still acceptable. However, this more modern process takes less time from all involved, clubs and committee. The committee and people who run our teams are all volunteers and I’m sure an easier, swifter method is best for all in the long run.