Cornwall Football Forum

Newquay vs Exmouth

This game  could of been a hammering if Exmouth had there shooting boots on there shooting at goal was to put it bluntly bloody awful ,Newquay where very poor today i think the goalie played quite well and i will give him mom and Nathan Cooper for Exmouth Newquay where without a lot of players today thought Danny O,Hagan had a pretty good game but overall Newquay where poor said to Exmouth manager how did they beat Bodmin and he said playing better than that there overall play was good but there final shot at goal was just shocking but they got 4 goals so  thats not bad really .On to tues night now when Falmouth visit Mt Wise with the Annear boys back at there old ground .

Hi 100%, sorry didn't make the game today, wanted to see City stay up being a Truro boy still a place in my heart even though my best days were with Town and the Peppermints!!! The boy has got tonsillitis as well poor bugger. Off to Cyprus tomorrow ? for a week for my 50th birthday? So won't be there to see my two favourites on Tuesday night. Ok to catch you pre season for those photos? Love to Smokie mate ?⚽

You Didnt really miss much  it could of been a hammering if Exmouth had brought there shooting boots with them , At least it looks like Truro are safe now after todays win see u in Pre season then at some ground i love pre season i expect i will be taking a trip to Bodmin because it looks like Cardiff will be playing there because Warnock is bringin Cardiff to the west country and are playing Argyle in a pre season friendly enjoy your summer hope we see a better Newquay side next season they have been awful this year

4 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

This game  could of been a hammering if Exmouth had there shooting boots on there shooting at goal was to put it bluntly bloody awful ,Newquay where very poor today i think the goalie played quite well and i will give him mom and Nathan Cooper for Exmouth Newquay where without a lot of players today thought Danny O,Hagan had a pretty good game but overall Newquay where poor said to Exmouth manager how did they beat Bodmin and he said playing better than that there overall play was good but there final shot at goal was just shocking but they got 4 goals so  thats not bad really .On to tues night now when Falmouth visit Mt Wise with the Annear boys back at there old ground .

Glad you said this 100%Cornish with you  being a Newquay supporter! I ventured up today as we had no fixture. Your report is correct & accurate, Exmouth could & should of scored 10 goals, Newquay I thought at times didn't even compete. No joke. Heard reports today on the terrace Danny 'Hitman' O'Hagan ex Bodmin legend is starting off his managerial career next season as assistant to Tony Mckellar. Great move by Newquay, Daniel's good habits to rub off on others at the club. Good luck Danny if reports are correct.