Cornwall Football Forum

SWPL & Cup fixtures for Tuesday & Thursday April 11 & 13 2017

Tuesday April 11

CARLSBERG SOUTH WEST PENINSULA LEAGUE

PREMIER DIVISION

Cullompton Rangers     0-2      Tavistock

Exmouth Town       0,        Bodmin Town    1 (Sam Hillson)

Plymouth Parkway 1 (Jordan Trott),    Falmouth Town     0

Torpoint Athletic 4 (OG, Kirk Smith, Billy Palfrey, John McCreery)   Witheridge      0

WALTER C PARSON FUNERAL DIRECTORS CUP

SEMI-FINAL

Plymouth Argyle Reserves 1 (Jordan Bentley), St Austell   4 (Liam Eddy, Ollie Brokenshire, Mark Goldsworthy, OG)

(at Saltash United)

Thursday April 13

CARLSBERG SOUTH WEST PENINSULA LEAGUE

DIVISION ONE (EAST)

Crediton United 1-3 St Martins (7.30 pm)

26 minutes ago, Mike Odgers said:

Goal keeping coach Dennis Annear plays and makes his debut for Falmouth at Bolitho Park tonight v Plymouth Parkway.

Another addition to the Falmouth Town Father & Son(s) listing as both Jordan and Tom are on the teamsheet.

H/T 0--0

Is this the oldest aged debut for Town? Where's Barnes?

Argyle "Reserves" 1 St Austell 4

Scorers - Eddy, Brokenshire, Goldsworthy 2. 

Attendance 261. Well done boys an excellent result. Now to the final v Exmouth at Crediton on Sunday May 7th ko 3pm. I shall be there, cheering all of you on. 

42 minutes ago, Mike Odgers said:

Dont know their age but 2005-06 Kelvin Hunkin made a debut (cameo) appearance and was suggested to be the oldest Falmouth Town player.

Ryan Barnes has missed a few games this season through his education occupation ???

Sent you a message, Kelvin would've been 49-50. 

Huge win for Bodmin last night away at Exmouth, all eyes on the fixture with Tavistock, although with a derby game against Camelford coming up & an Easter Monday Senior Cup final to prepare for you would say the with the amount of games we have coming up its still going to be a very tall order to achieve winning the Championship again & the ball firmly in Tavistock's court

I was in the Plymouth area last evening and took in the Plymouth Parkway / Falmouth game. Not the best of games. Nothing between these 2 sides. Great to see Dennis between the sticks. Very composed . I think a draw would have been fair. Very surprised , I do not think Plymouth used any of their 4 subs ?  Steve Colwill on the bench too ?

Several players required if they are to gain promotion next season. They had a tall forward playing whom I did not recognise. ( Bath ) .

The pitch was looking great tho and as usual good food . Small crowd , possibly 100. Nice ground.