Cornwall Football Forum

Newquay vs Tavistock

Wont be out Godolphin Way cheering the G ON tmmrw car problems lots of welding to be done so i will be walking up the hill to say hello to Sandra and watch Newquay try and beat a very good Tavistock side which is very unikely with Goal scoring machine Glyn Hobbs banging in goals for fun and he should add to his total tmmrw hope Newquay dont let in 10 like they did at Tavis ground . Tavistock have got to be applauded at being top of the league and could well end up as champions my prediction was Plymouth Argyle Res to win it and Parkwayto come 2nd but cant see that happening but credit should be given to Tavi and Saltash for a brilliant season but how would Tavi cope without the goals of Glyn Hobbs who i was told by a St Austell supporter last week he is going to be playing for Plymouth Parkway next season we will see .Looking forward to seeing the match tmmrw where the impressive Jack Bray Evans will need to be at his best .Important game for both teams for different reasons so see u all up there i will be there with my poor excuse of a dog Smokie Joe cheering the Peppermints on and taking photos to go in yet another album i have about 200 albums mostly Plymouth Argyle but lots of local football as well i gave most of my Newquay photos to Sandra many years ago when Newquay had 1 hell of a team

Watched a very impressive Tavistock today against Newquay they played some lovely football and they will be worthy champions ,They attacked Newquay straight from the start and Joe Crane made some great saves but it wasnt long before the talentented Tavi scored i was very impressed with Glynn Hobbs for a big bloke hes very skillful and was a handfull allafternoon was hard to pick a man of the match because Tavi players where all good but the No3 Josh Robbins was outstanding so im going for him and for Newquay im going for Joe Crane for keeping the score at only 5 .think i predicted that score so got 1 right for a change Well Done Tavi played lovely football all over the pitch Champions in May i would think