Cornwall Football Forum

Vets Football - 13th December

PACKHORSE (3)  4   Place 25' Rapsey 29' 38' 84'

HALSETOWN (0)  2  ? 73'  Murray 78'

Packhorse dominated 1st half and could have been more than 3-0 at ht if not for missed chances, most of them by me!!!? Halsetown came back into it well 2nd half and pulled two back including a great chip from Leigh Murray and should have also had a penalty. I came back on and managed to keep a volley under the bar late on to make sure of the points which should have already been in the bag by half time.

MOM: Steve Wearne (Packhorse) Ran the game from midfield and almost broke the world record for "Rabona's" in one game!!! ?

Att: 22.  Counted when I was pumping up the footballs in the dug out 2nd half just for CTB!! ?

Edited by RAPPO

Parkhorse 4 Halsetown 2, we dominated the first half, Mark Place rounding the keeper 1-0, and a Rappo brace putting us 3-0 up, could & should have been much more. Took our foot off the peddle to let Halsetown back in the second half but Rappo with a sweet half volley after a great save deservedly won the game. Well refereed, great spirit from the away side, great changing room to be in for the home side. Loving playing under Weasel who has pulled us up by our boot straps to make us more competitive whilst keeping the team spirit going that was always there despite some thrashings the last couple of seasons.