Cornwall Football Forum

No lee has not been throwing his toys out the pram...just reacted wrongly (very drunk may I add)  to a very poor decision in a game that cost us goin 6 points clear at the top of the league. Dont get me wrong, Tom may be a very nice lad and gives up his Saturdays to run the line for his club but we as players play the game we love on Saturdays and with decisions like that is why some players react the way they do...especially as it would have left us in a comfortable positiion at the top of the league.

And before anyone says so you think its acceptable to abuse the linesman, thats not what Im saying at all.

I know there is a shortage of official linesmen and club officials are needed but for bigger games I do feel the FA need to address this and maybe appoint qualified officials to run the lines. (just my opinion)

Lee very much regrets his actions and comments made towards the linesman and people know that it was completely out of character of him. He has correctly been punished for this so I think its time people stop goin on about it now. it was well over a month ago.

Edited by Santini11

Don't get me wrong people make mistakes & maybe it was a mistake. One thing i know for sure is he would not cheat

As for personally abusing him via messages, it's absolutely pathetic, it's amateur football not the Premier League

i hope he has issued Tom with a personal apology!!

Well a picture was taken of the decision by a local newspaper photographer and in the picture you can see the linesman was not at all in a position to give any decision as he was about 8 yards behind play. Im not gettin into all this again but yes Lee has issued a personal apology to Tom, like I said, this was well over a month ago