Cornwall Football Forum

Witheridge v St Blazey 14/3/15

A good performance from Blazey in a game that they deserved to win. A bit of passion shown as in the recent senior cup semi. I was away last weekend so cannot comment on the defeat at Elburton!
Yesterday the lads worked hard for each other for the full 90 and deserved the win against a competent Withy side (liked the look of the 11 in midfield).
Good showing by most if not all but have to pick out Dan Evans who won everything at the back and popped up with the winner from a corner.
Great touch with the ref coming on to the sounds of Fog on the Tyne and I can see clearly now.......same official who tried to play at Poltair on Weds

Onwards and upwards. Godolphin away on Wednesday

Cracking win for St Blazey. Havnt got a great record at Witheridge. And with only two league away wins all season against Bovey and Falmouth, this result wasn't expected. Well done to Bobby and the team. Another big test at the G on Wednesday night.

Good result for St.Blazey at Witheridge Paul, you confident of a top 10 finish & qualification for next seasons Fa.Cup? I would put Blazey down as one of this seasons biggest underachievers, a good squad of players on paper but just not performing on a regular basis. Im sure the club officials would of been looking to of been alot higher in the table

Much more confident after that result. If we'd lost to Withy I think that could have been it. Now we face the G and any point there would be welcome. St Blazeys home record is very good. Just 2 defeats. Yet away before Saturday we'd only won 2 and lost every other away game including a few heavy defeats yet you couldn't say we played that in a few of them. A good run of results could still see us finish 8th.