Cornwall Football Forum

Goalkeeper training

any goalkeepers out there in the trelawney leagues interested in a two day training session with highly qualified coaches? The course would be between 16-20 February 2015 10-4pm both days and would cost £60 per keeper. There's also a possibility of pro keepers being at the sessions too to train us

Let me know so I can let my contact have numbers

It's with goalkeeping coaches from a company called KZ goalkeeping. Look them up on Facebook. I've been in contact with a guy called Nick. They provide training in Essex via a goalkeeping academy so would assume they have pretty high qualifications. Nick is going to try and get a couple of pros down as well

• 2 weeks later...

Sessions will be held in Cornwall most likely Truto college. There's no qualifications just high quality goalkeeper coaching from academy coaches who have involvement with pro and semi pro clubs. The training/coaching will be great for all keepers at any standard in the Trelawney and duchy leagues

I assumed your comment was tongue in cheek.

How can you gain a qualification in goalkeeping? I know the govt throw a bit of money at all sorts of training but that would be funny.

Qualification in coaching maybe.

But then, I've seen a qualified coach and uefa B qualified coach, pick the ball up, drop the ball and roll a few yards and pick it up again!!!