Roche 1v1 Real Saltash
Saltash United Res 2v6 Kilkhampton
St Teath 1v3 St Mawgan Reserves

KMD Developments KO Cup
Callington Town 7v1 Premier Sixes

Bodmin Sports Trophies Duchy League Cup
Pensilva 0v8 Stoke Climsland

St Stephen 1 st column 0

Crap game 2 watch made even worse by the ref trying out his brand new whistle every 3 seconds!!

Was getting over my illness now think it's coming back cos kept out in the cold longer than I shud of been due 2 time added on.

The only highlight of watching 2day was 2 c our midfielder Jamie bullock pick up 2 yellows n get sent off, he's always taking the Mick wen 1 of us gets a yellow so have some of that!!!

St teath 1-3 St mawgan St teath took the lead though an own goal early in the 1st half then went to sleep and never recovered really bad day at the office against a team we should have beaten but fair play to St mawgan got in our faces and though a few solid tackles in early and stopped us playing

Mr grose as an injured referee .I watchedvthis game and believe if the ref hadnt blown his whistle .eledgebly His New Whistle .1 there would have been more off joining hands with your player in the shower.

2.stopage time was due to your player doing am ariel assualt on an opponent. You come on this forum slate referees and wonder why villa ge idiots like you get away with writing comments when you know jack twiddle about the laws off the the game

Duchy 3

Veryan 5 : 3 bostcastle

This game was a great advert for duchy football with an end to end game full of goals and decent football!!with a decent attendance for a lower league game!! Some great individual strikes an some great team goals from both sides! Would like to thank bostcastle for whilling to travel down and get this game played even though we didnt have an official ref untill the last minute!! Veryans goals scored by alex pearce 2 liam cope 1 dan vincent 1 and justin trebilcock 1! Mom alex pearce with 2 good finishes and an overall great performance! Good luck to bostcastle for the rest of the season i expect to see them up around the top at thw end of the season!

St Mawgan 2 : 2 St Cleer (Division 1)

Great game for St Cleer as only their 3rd game played as a newly formed team and under new management. Have to say St Cleer felt very hard done by with a dodgy penalty decision late on in the game giving St Mawgan the draw. St Cleer goal scorers were Zak Peel and Martyn Putt.

St Cleer Reserves 3 : 1 Gorran (Division 3)

Great win for the reserves today, again under new management and slightly changed team from the start of the season. Home goal scorers were Steve Luscombe, Karl Saunders and Kevin Bunkam.

Mr grose as an injured referee .I watchedvthis game and believe if the ref hadnt blown his whistle .eledgebly His New Whistle .1 there would have been more off joining hands with your player in the shower.

2.stopage time was due to your player doing am ariel assualt on an opponent. You come on this forum slate referees and wonder why villa ge idiots like you get away with writing comments when you know jack twiddle about the laws off the the game

I'm pretty sure u as a referee should no better than 2 label some1 a village idiot, wonder wot the ccfa would think about this as it doesn't look very good on a public forum, I slated a refs performance once n got punished n have since apologized 2 that ref n have a good relationship with him now,the whistle blowing is as obvious tongue in cheek but perhaps ur looking 4 an argument n can't c past that, I've screen shot ur comments 4 future reference should I feel the need 2 pass it on 2 the ccfa, kind regards merry Xmas

I'm pretty sure u as a referee should no better than 2 label some1 a village idiot, wonder wot the ccfa would think about this as it doesn't look very good on a public forum, I slated a refs performance once n got punished n have since apologized 2 that ref n have a good relationship with him now,the whistle blowing is as obvious tongue in cheek but perhaps ur looking 4 an argument n can't c past that, I've screen shot ur comments 4 future reference should I feel the need 2 pass it on 2 the ccfa, kind regards merry Xmas

If he's a referee Dave his reports might make interesting reading!

If he's a referee Dave his reports might make interesting reading! Looking at the time of his posting I'd hazard a guess he woke up still inebriated from last nights boozing razor lol

Jamie bullock a great player , but sent off? Not like his dad or uncle they were too smart for that x

He's not the player he once was m8, bit like George best but no talent just an eye 4 the beer lol, he had 2 yellows in another refs eye's prob not but that's how it is,every week we find something 2 argue about, always been like it lol