Cornwall Football Forum

Trelawny League - Saturday Nov 22nd 2014

I may also be wrong re garish the 70 min rule but there surly has to be a cut off point? Game abandoned after 80mins or 85 and still has to be replayed from that point?/scratch? All that expenditure on fuel, pitches and club costs?! What's that saying? If something's not broke don't fix it!?

Surely that would suggest an injury or flood light failure or torrential rain, handbags surely is the fault of the teams involved, having played against mullion and knowing many of the Penryn boys find it hard to believe it was that serious, they are all a decent bunch x

Mawnan reserves 3-1 Camborne park

Well what a treat it was

Explains why park r so quiet n no match rite up.

Why don't u concentrate on ur own team Dave and stop interfering with everybody else's

Just you dave in one comment and pure stupidity!!!, Some of us havent had time lately get on due to other commitments other things going on in our lives also!!! Mawnan on day was the better side and was more clinical, at 1-1 two big moments one was a mike caterall belting shot which appeared to be 3 yards over the line and confirmed by marazion lads behind goal watching and also at 1-1 we gave a penalty away and when that was scored mawnan deserved it in the end...Cracking spread after also

Now dave different story their is a few clubs in a very close area in camborne and maybe before commenting about how others are ran and comment about things you have no idea or trying cause arguments on here sort your own players, club etc out and please dont cause argument on here you know who i am, pop and see me anytime and can discuss anything you like

Goonhavern 0-5 Marazion

Probably our best performance so far this season. Opened the scoring after 22 seconds when Matty Thomas latched on to a Anthony Stott through ball, the Goonhavern defence stopped to claim offside, as did their linesman but the ref over ruled (as he was in a good position to see) and Matty slid the ball past the keeper. Wasn't long before we were 2 up after a corner wasn't cleared, Stotty again split the defence and I had the easy task of tapping it past the on rushing keeper. There was then an own goal following a cross, for 3-0 and Matty scored his second before half time for 4. We were comfortable at this stage as Goonhavern were happy trying to play the long ball, which was lapped up by our defence. Adam Caul then had a chance from the penalty spot after Liam Mooney had been brought down in the box, only for him to spoon it over. No more penalties for him!!! Craig Rennard completed the scoring in the second half but that the last of the goals.

Although Goonhavern would probably disagree this ref was probably the best I have seen for a long time. Controlled the game and talked to the players throughout. We were able to make rolling subs throughout to give everyone a run. Good 3 points to keep us stiffing behind the leading pack.

Kevin Waite

Anthony Stott

James Burlingham

Adam Caul

Adam Martin 1

Craig Rennard 1

Dale Vigus

Jordan Taylor

Sanjay Vadgama

Matty Thomas 2

Liam Mooney

OG 1