Cornwall Football Forum

Matt Harris and Penzance AFC

It will just be his usual band of merry men, that would follow him. But like Calron has said before "who is Matt Harris" . So is he actually involved at Penzance. Heard Shane Richards would be following him, if he was at Penzance and Luke Johnson

Money appears to be taking over the game and completely disregarding the Passion once show back when i was playing. Sad to see. Nevertheless we will see if the money he is due to spend will be worth it in the long run and if Penzance will eventually have the trophies to show for it. :wacko:

Gavin Boon is currently injured, but we have received a 7 day approach and believe the player has signed Peninsula forms for Penzance. I'm delighted for Gavin as he is a top player and lad, we wish him well. He has been a great servant to the club and a major asset over the past couple of season's.

He informed the management and players that he wanted to stay, but has been offered a full time job with Mr Harris. I am unsure what dealings Matt has with the magpies, and certainly none of my business. I also hope your club does not become de - stabilzed as the magpies has had enough Turmoil in the past few season's.

Calron has done a fantastic job and deserved all the plaudits that comes his way. Perhaps Matt is looking to come on board for next season? If so good luck to all.

Gavin Boon is currently injured, but we have received a 7 day approach and believe the player has signed Peninsula forms for Penzance. I'm delighted for Gavin as he is a top player and lad, we wish him well. He has been a great servant to the club and a major asset over the past couple of season's.

He informed the management and players that he wanted to stay, but has been offered a full time job with Mr Harris. I am unsure what dealings Matt has with the magpies, and certainly none of my business. I also hope your club does not become de - stabilzed as the magpies has had enough Turmoil in the past few season's.

Calron has done a fantastic job and deserved all the plaudits that comes his way. Perhaps Matt is looking to come on board for next season? If so good luck to all.

Not sure he is injured Reno as he played for Penzance on Saturday against St Dennis