Cornwall Football Forum

Pochettino

Not my first choice.But it is an improvement on Sherwood.

Agree with the length of the contract.

As a Spurs fan,I think it is now time to step back,and think long term and the future.

Give Pochettino time,to build his team,and if it takes a couple of seasons,let him do it.

Lets be realistic,and say top 6 next season and see where we get to.

If Levy gets this wrong,then I think its time for him to go.

I am not sure 6th is good enough. Look at the recent history. Levy seems to demand/expect a top 4 finish. Otherwise, why ditch all those managers before. Although I agree with the SSS comments, the only thing is that Levy will not give him time (based on past experience). I hope he does, but I expect "trouble" if and when a couple of results start to go against them, and the top 4 finish looks beyond reach.....

I am not sure 6th is good enough. Look at the recent history. Levy seems to demand/expect a top 4 finish. Otherwise, why ditch all those managers before. Although I agree with the SSS comments, the only thing is that Levy will not give him time (based on past experience). I hope he does, but I expect "trouble" if and when a couple of results start to go against them, and the top 4 finish looks beyond reach.....

Levy has a problem.

He brings in managers ,that are a gamble.

If he really wants top 4 on a regular basis,he must get in proven successful managers.

Benetiz has been there and done it,in the Premiership.,but we get the old rubbish of ,he dont play the Spurs way.

You will struggle to get both.

Levy has a problem.

He brings in managers ,that are a gamble.

If he really wants top 4 on a regular basis,he must get in proven successful managers.

Benetiz has been there and done it,in the Premiership.,but we get the old rubbish of ,he dont play the Spurs way.

You will struggle to get both.

Agreed, but when you say "If he really wants top 4 on a regular basis, he must get in proven successful managers", I would also add....."OR give a good manager time".