Cornwall Football Forum

Trelawny Results Mon 12th May 2014

Div 1

West Cornwall 4 Perranporth Res 0

On that performance, you guys were probably the best footballing side we've played this year. Scoreline flattered us a little! All the best for next season fellas, play like that and you'll be well in with a shout!

Trelawney Premier

Threemilestone 4, Mawnan 3.

Ryan Stephens (3) and Harry Pope with the goals.

att 5.

Tms were 2-0 up at half time, then mawnan went 3-2 up before Tms levelled things up again with a good strike from Pope. A blatant push gave the ref an easy decision to award stones a pen that Stephens converted for the winner.

In no way was he assaluted at any time yesterday at our game after semding 2 players of for dissent after a decision they thought was wrong after a player tacked there player and ref waved playon there player booted him was yellow carded then he argued and said what ever was said and given a second yellow there captain then on a booking approuched the ref with some.words he also given a yellow to be sent off then 5 seconds later was full time at witch point a few people players and who i would belive to be part of the club approuched and had very stromg words towaeds the ref at witch point his own team mates pulled them away saying they where down toneing the club in a bad light

In no way was he assaluted at any time yesterday at our game after semding 2 players of for dissent after a decision they thought was wrong after a player tacked there player and ref waved playon there player booted him was yellow carded then he argued and said what ever was said and given a second yellow there captain then on a booking approuched the ref with some.words he also given a yellow to be sent off then 5 seconds later was full time at witch point a few people players and who i would belive to be part of the club approuched and had very stromg words towaeds the ref at witch point his own team mates pulled them away saying they where down toneing the club in a bad light

Well said. Although some strong words were exchanged and it ended in (rightly or wrongly) 4 red cards; there was no case of assault.

I won't elaborate anymore as I'm sure the management are dealing with through the appropriate channels but please don't believe everything you hear!

I dident realise he issued another 2 red cards after the whistle i was the goalkeeper for hayle i was mearly letting it known before rumors spread out of control there was no assault taken place and as my girlfriend was stood 2 meterss from what both players sent off in the 90 minits said there was no reason to argue what the ref sent them of for he may have got the decision wrong that led to the storm player kicking out at a 17 year old but no one wants that on a football pitch and descent is descent u argue with the ref and get sarcastic about being sent off whats he to do

Congrats john and the boys another cracking season , all the hard work john and Bella put in the club have got their rewards , john has had a lot of his team together from youth football , and they will run through walls for him , a good footballing side and lots of young players who can step up and play at a higher level , john has always promoted youth and has been with the club for years and has invested time and money into the club with his right hand women Bella , they are the backbone of our club and live and breathe hayle afc hope to watch your final as have not seen many games this season doing my small bit with the combo side , and dan you are turning out to be a sensible young man and I like reading your posts , your dad has installed in you a winning mentality from a young age he must be proud of you ? Glad to catch up with him and hope one day he comes back with ruffs to their true home at hayle , good luck again lads ,

Thanks steve, yeah the winning mentality is there from my dad and a never say never and dont give up till the final whistle attitude glad to give u something to read. Yeah lifes moving on now no longer living in hayle with dad but up in st austell with the gf coming back and forth every game like i did a couple seasons ago from newton abbott would be grate to see ure face at the final and my dad is also set to come along and make an appearence himself

Dad said the cup final was going be monday 19th but that wont happen if helston win as on the sunday there in the artger pearce final so looks like u would maybe have to wait a little longer

Newquay won and final 22nd at Penryn with 615 ko

good luck in ure final and a lovley big pitch to play good football on

That is making an appearance as a spectator Steve not playing. Although may make a cameo appearance in our last game of the season on Saturday

Paul I know you can't resist a game , I thought for a minute if hayle win you were going to do a john terry ha ha , good to see you sat and great to catch up , and I meant it when I said would be great to see ruffs and yourself back at your home town club , well you never know what the future holds and never say never ? If you are going to the final give me a bell and I will pick you up , hope to see you soon

Thanks steve, yeah the winning mentality is there from my dad and a never say never and dont give up till the final whistle attitude glad to give u something to read. Yeah lifes moving on now no longer living in hayle with dad but up in st austell with the gf coming back and forth every game like i did a couple seasons ago from newton abbott would be grate to see ure face at the final and my dad is also set to come along and make an appearence himself

bet dad's glad of the peace now you have fled the nest (again) see you both soon

I dont no stevie think he misses the nights on the town with me after games and a usual friday night pre drinks before a game on saturday and theres no peace at home with the brother around

that won't stop dad going out ha ha , I forgot about Ali ,defo no peace then ha ha who many clubs has he played for this season lol