Cornwall Football Forum

Newquay vs St Blazey

Just back from my radiotherapy at Treiske and i need my footy fix so im going up the road to see Newquay vs St Blazey and i think Newquay will win 3-1 today im looking forward to seeing this blazey player Tonado Bello with a name like that he must be good . Nice day of footy on monday at 12pm its the big un Newquay vs Bodmin and then jump in the car and out to watch the G versus Saltash which should be a good match . Well its time to get my camera to take some pics of the match and also flask of coffee and radio to hear how Portsmouth do against Plymouth .

Well Newquay where awful yet again and where blown away by a Tornado in the shapeof st blazeys Bello Newquay wouldnt of scored if they had stayed there all week for St blazeys 2nd goa lthe Newquay defence just parted to let blazey score .my mom today is without doubt St Blazey captain Paddy West who played like a real captain for Newquay i couldnt pick out anyone there shooting was awful defence well cant say much about them well they will have to play better against Bodmin on monday or it could be a hammering . NEWQUAY where on to a loser as soon as st blazey team sheet when they saw a TORNADO and NELSON on it St Blazey wil be a team to watch next year some fine footballers there and a fine captain .Also thought the ref had a fine game today .

Very comfortable afternoon and again St Blazey played some good football. Always felt we could score if we needed to. If anything we need to score more and

put these teams to bed. Nelsons back flips worth the entrance fee. Always a nice ground to visit. Pitch and general ground look very smart. Good to see Nemesis as always. Roll on next season.