will arsene spend [the so called transfer pot]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

4th will do :c:

You need 3rd for pub cup on Thursdays ,lol  with two games to go Arsenal are through yet again to the knock out stage ,,,,,,,, where we usually get knocked out ?,  but. Spuds need two wins to progress   all to do for North London's  less successful team ,.  Pocahontas could be leaving soon for bigger and better things Real Madrid are circling  , time will tell  but he would be leaving a half decent squad .

2 hours ago, stevieb said:

You need 3rd for pub cup on Thursdays ,lol  with two games to go Arsenal are through yet again to the knock out stage ,,,,,,,, where we usually get knocked out ?,  but. Spuds need two wins to progress   all to do for North London's  less successful team ,.  Pocahontas could be leaving soon for bigger and better things Real Madrid are circling  , time will tell  but he would be leaving a half decent squad .

Wembley is our downfall....remember when you girls played there.....not so good either.

On 07/09/2016 at 00:06, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

4th is the new first for you boys - LOL

Never understood this 4th place trophy thing. Under Wenger, Arsenal have finished:

1st - 3 times

2nd - 6 times

3rd - 5 times

4th - 6 times

They've finished second as often as fourth. They should rename the "Fourth place trophy" to the "top four trophy".

Or the "Ahead of Spurs" trophy.

6 hours ago, SteveM said:

Never understood this 4th place trophy thing. Under Wenger, Arsenal have finished:

1st - 3 times

2nd - 6 times

3rd - 5 times

4th - 6 times

They've finished second as often as fourth. They should rename the "Fourth place trophy" to the "top four trophy".

Or the "Ahead of Spurs" trophy.

You just answered your own question LOL ....4th or above 17 times = champions league = money for the Yankee.

20 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

A point away from home for the mighty Spurs - that'll do for me.

Spurs (autocorrect to Spots...) definitely see this as a point gained, whereas the Arsenal fans I've spoken to all agree that it's two points dropped.

On 04/11/2016 at 16:15, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

You just answered your own question LOL ....4th or above 17 times = champions league = money for the Yankee.

And winners 3 times , how many have spuds won ???????   Lol 

On 07/11/2016 at 21:01, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

A point away from home for the mighty Spurs - that'll do for me.

We were robbed  ha ha.   

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Comes to us all in the end......forgetting who you really support (!)

Now now Older I have been playing nicely lately  , not quite as old as you  and  I support , supp ,su , spu , sp  , no can't even joke about that ,   The Arsenal  , Gunners  North London's finest . Let the games begin .

4 hours ago, stevieb said:

What I have seen so far Arsenal not moving the ball quick enough , Cech has been the busier of the keepers , off to football , 

A good away point  , according to sky Arsenal have only won three times at  Old Trafford since the start of the premiership , what i seen of it Sanchez coming to deep to collect the ball and the structure of the team was to narrow .

1 hour ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Still in Europe - no brexit quite yet.

Well you are used to the pub cup , get your excuses in for playing Thursdays and being tired , sluggish , unfairly treated by the league delete as appropriate , brexit  ahh see where that has got us in the manure  , sorry politics and football don't mix me bad 

?

Well well, well , what a turn around , spuds in the pub cup again  ,But won at Wembley , the Gunners take top spot ,the first time for years and get to the knock out stage again , Perez hatrick , first for the club  , a changed line up , I thought Gibbs took the opportunity well and should now be pushing Monreal for left back , Iwobi first for the season  so should be a boost for his game , goals being shared out which is a plus  , on a good run at the moment but as all Gunners fans know how we can throw things away when you least expect it  , even the fans are quiet at the moment just enjoying the football , the only rumbling is from the media over contracts for Sanchez and Ozil   hope they can be sorted soon  , but money talks  .

On 03/12/2016 at 22:07, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

No problem - anytime you want some advice - just nod. :yahoo:

Sorry older just shake my head at you.:P

8 hours ago, stevieb said:

Well well, well , what a turn around , spuds in the pub cup again  ,But won at Wembley , the Gunners take top spot ,the first time for years and get to the knock out stage again , Perez hatrick , first for the club  , a changed line up , I thought Gibbs took the opportunity well and should now be pushing Monreal for left back , Iwobi first for the season  so should be a boost for his game , goals being shared out which is a plus  , on a good run at the moment but as all Gunners fans know how we can throw things away when you least expect it  , even the fans are quiet at the moment just enjoying the football , the only rumbling is from the media over contracts for Sanchez and Ozil   hope they can be sorted soon  , but money talks  .

Ahhhhhhh.

The famous December Arsenal posting.

The same posting the Goons use every season.

Cant wait for the February/March posting,where everything goes tits up.

1 hour ago, somersetspur said:

Ahhhhhhh.

The famous December Arsenal posting.

The same posting the Goons use every season.

Cant wait for the February/March posting,where everything goes tits up.

Read the post again .....?  But then again await for May when Spuds get mashed  ,,,,, and blame chef , league pub cup , conspiracy theory .always  what might have been will be above Arsenal blah blah same old Totteringham always bleating ha ha .

12 hours ago, stevieb said:

Image result for nodding dog gif

Nodding Dog! - Banner ad for Ambi Pur - created in After Effects ...
YouTube480 × 360Search by image
Nodding Dog! - Banner ad for Ambi Pur - created in After Effects - YouTube