Cornwall Football Forum

will arsene spend [the so called transfer pot]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still talking to myself as Arsene is to stubborn to listen to the fans , poldi gone personally I think he has been treated unfairly by the manager, a defender and a defensive midfielder needed , this window is his chance to get the fans onside , if not I think it will get very vocal for him and silent Stan to go

• 2 weeks later...

Great away win,but if I am right we have only won 8 games out of 35 against the so called top four , not so great , really pleased we have beat city away ,as always I am a fan of Arsenal but don't see the club through rose tinted glasses,as some do ,will wait for Motd 2 tonight a great way to end the weekend

Homer ,like you I hope we retain the fa cup, champs league apart from one final appearance, we are not good at that level , the problem has been not adding quality and paying good wages to bit part players(denilson,bendtner ect) ,ozil and Sanchez apart are top signings more of this level needed ,to push on next season and challenge the top three ,a central midfield general a good proven central defender and a top class striker ,release diaby, arteta flamini and add a couple from the youth to make up the squad , I have supported the gunners since 1971 and have seen the barren times as well as the good . Arsene has raised the bar of expectations of the fans, but perhaps he has gone stale , like others I would love to see him win the prem league again, but football has moved on from when we were the invincibles, with city and Chelsea , and now utd spending big money on players I am afraid finding the next Henry,Vieira for not a lot of money is long gone

Agree Homer ,I thought it was a cracking cup tie Sunday ,and even better spuds out chelskie out city out Southampton as well what a weekend for the cup ,it is anyone's cup this year with a good draw and a bit of luck we could be in the mix in May ,sss and older very quiet today,of course Spuds only interested in the league cup ha ha

• 2 weeks later...

NORTH LONDON IS OURS.you Woolwich scumbags.

very mature sss ,gloat yes I would if the boot was on the other foot ,but apart from your posts on Truro you have been quiet about the spuds ,one result and you start crowing fair weather fan

ONE RESULT.Very true.

Now clear off back to South London,you tramps.

HARRY KANE,HE'S ONE OF OUR OWN.

:yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

But is He ,pictures on the net of Spurs own in a ARSENAL shirt ha ha ? , two posts on your beloved potatoes ,await for next season when or if you beat the gunners again at least older posts even when spurs lose , as I stated fair weather fan ,,as gunners fan I don't see my club through rose tinted glasses ,oh and sticks and stones perhaps you should act your age , your team won a game of football ,your hatred for the gunners is childish, I don't hate any team may dislike ,but hate to strong a word

NORTH LONDON IS OURS.you Woolwich scumbags.

very mature sss ,gloat yes I would if the boot was on the other foot ,but apart from your posts on Truro you have been quiet about the spuds ,one result and you start crowing fair weather fan
ONE RESULT.Very true.
Now clear off back to South London,you tramps.
HARRY KANE,HE'S ONE OF OUR OWN.
:yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:
Best team on the day certainly. Don't like Danny Rose though - he can muck things up occasionally. Harry Kane great - hope he stays injury free sss.
Harry Kane having a hell of a season and English as well ,puts Adebuy me a new contract to shame

But is He ,pictures on the net of Spurs own in a ARSENAL shirt ha ha ? , two posts on your beloved potatoes ,await for next season when or if you beat the gunners again at least older posts even when spurs lose , as I stated fair weather fan ,,as gunners fan I don't see my club through rose tinted glasses ,oh and sticks and stones perhaps you should act your age , your team won a game of football ,your hatred for the gunners is childish, I don't hate any team may dislike ,but hate to strong a word

HaHaHaHaHa.

Yep,your right,I am like a massive kid ,today.

Now clear off you bunch of pikies,and let me play with me toys.

YID ARMY,YID ARMY,YID ARMY,YID ARMY.

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Took you 20 years SSS to beat Arsenal in the league. I suppose you do feel like having some fun. Let's hope it doesn't take you another 20 years eh!!

Here he is.

Where have you been.?

Has it took you all that time,to come up with that usual rubbish.

Cant speak to anyone tomorrow,will be online trying to get my Cup Final ticket.

Cheerio,you mugs.

• 2 weeks later...