Cornwall Football Forum

St Agnes New Changing Rooms Project - please help by pending 1 minute completing a survey in the next 14 days! THANK YOU!

Hi All HELP NEEDED!
In connection with the proposed St Agnes Sports Club New Changing Room Project we need you all please in the next 14 days to go to the following survey link for me and complete it - it takes literally 1 minute and we need to get at least 80 participants as part of our Sports Club New Changing Room Project.
Please share and help us make it happen.

Feel free to enter into the Comments Box how things would be improved by new purpose built changing rooms/disabled toilets and a better kitchen! THANK YOU! x

The link to the survey is: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DB3YLN5

Please circulate and promote the completion of this survey to anyone you know!

Thanks to all of you who have so far completed our survey - not many more to go now so please if you could just take a minute (its free!) it would be appreciated!

Obviously we need to show the need for improvements so mark accordingly! Very best wishes Mandy x

PS Thanks Postman Pat on a wet day at Chiverton the Showers are provided for free - what more do you need? x

Thanks Rappo - there are so many replies I could make to your statement about 30 seconds - but I am thinking I would be better off just saying thank you! x

Apparrently the highest Survey response in the South West so far is 222- we are up around 200 now so anyone else who hasn't yet done please do so we can top the Survey Lists!

THANK YOU!