Cornwall Football Forum

Tottenham Hotp*ss are OUT!

I thought id start this thread for all the big gobbed spuds fans, just like they did for all us manc supporters!!

Best team won over 2 legs, out played on your own ground.

The penalty issue has been resolved, it seems apparent that refs have been saving you the embarresment in the prem league.

NO Bale, NO chance!!!!!!!!!

IN A.V.B we trust.

Roy Keane is god, can you change your t-shirt to 20 please :yahoo: i would probably follow spurs were there not a man united however there is, nothing wrong with losing to Basel but have to say at white hart lane outplayed and last night you missed defoe lennon and lizard face. Oh well mickey mouse cup anyway hey lads :D

Roy Keane is god, can you change your t-shirt to 20 please :yahoo: i would probably follow spurs were there not a man united however there is, nothing wrong with losing to Basel but have to say at white hart lane outplayed and last night you missed defoe lennon and lizard face. Oh well mickey mouse cup anyway hey lads :D

Mickey mouse or no - would like to have won it. Best team won over two games for sure. Spurs squad is to light, we might buy Rooney in the summer - he's toast.

Can see Basel winning it - bloody good team.

After all that Ferguson has won over the years, what made him think that Giggs would ever compete with Ya Ya Toure and Milner in midfield on Monday night? He looked way out of his depth. Made the same mistakes against City this year as he did last year by trying to defend, something Utd never do on their own patch except when they play City. I am concerned for English football if Utd are our best club, the table doesn't lie but time and time again this year they haven't looked that good but got the result. To me when both City and Utd both play to the best of their ability City look better so must have had lots of off days although they have both lost 4 matches, strange old game.

Returning to the main theme, please can I use this forum to send gentlemanly commiserations to poor old Somersetspur. What with being an invalid and living in a very geographically depressed place with a new nuclear reactor going up in the bog next door, I admire his staunch pluck and game disposition in getting behind the poor old Spuds. No wonder his best recent striker, Lineker, is now advertising them and trying to persuade us that crisps are just the thing for aspirant star footballers.

Come on, Bale FC come from Switzerland, the home of FIFA and Blatter and all that is masterful about the modern game. As a Chelsea fan, can I say that the very mention of Basle so terrifies me that I'm sure that the semi-final will just be a formality, we have no chance. It was a relief, however, to find that there exists a club, as opposed to a national team, who are even worse at shootouts than we are.

Come on, Roman, give the Spurs the Euro Pub Cup. They need some encouragement now Arsenal have snaffled the other Euro qualifying place for next year. Poor little AVB. He's doing his best. Be kind ! :)