Cornwall Football Forum

Helston supporters

After reading that the support of their team was deemed inappropriate by some members of the press and others I have put together a few suggestions which may be seen as more appropriate for the Senior Cup Final replay;

Can the Helston supporters behind the opposition goaly start by (with le boss taking the lead),

0-10mins - singing the flora dance

10-20mins- doing traditional mexican wave

20-30mins- singing yellow submarine (for any naval players)

30-40mins- doing a gangman style dance

40-45mins -singing with actions YMCA

break for refreshments

45 -55mins - doing the can-can

55-65mins - singing Trelawney (for the Bodmin players that have never heard it)

65-75mins - reciting a poem by Issac Rosenberg if losing/ sing I got a feeling by the Black Eyed Peas if winning

75-85mins- doing the cha cha slide

85-end - doing a congo line up to see Helston lift the cup.

When Helston score they could do the Harlem shake.

Is this more acceptable?

le boss doing YMCA may be deemed inappropriate and obscene! we were well behaved last night against bodmin....we sang skinny instead!!

After reading that the support of their team was deemed inappropriate by some members of the press and others I have put together a few suggestions which may be seen as more appropriate for the Senior Cup Final replay;

Can the Helston supporters behind the opposition goaly start by (with le boss taking the lead),

break for refreshments

65-75mins - reciting a poem by Issac Rosenberg if losing/ sing I got a feeling by the Black Eyed Peas if winning

Is this more acceptable?

break for refreshments

Is this more acceptable?

Quality mauler - absolutely priceless and for the rest there is Mastercard!!

break for refreshments

Is this more acceptable?

Love the humour.

Get yourselves into the Premier League.

I suggest the old guys that called themselves the CCFA get a grip. Wow a crowd of 702 is too much for thier hearing aids, its a good job Cornwall is a small county with No professional teams with larger crowds - or in the program there would be pre- approved hymns for the games.

I'm confident that Kevin Miller has heard worse while playing professional football.... Water off a ducks back. I'm sure Carter upfront didnt go home and make himself sick and cry himself to sleep over it.

At the end of the day, the crowds don't know the players (opposition) and its just banter. I'm sure that nearly all of them would never mean anything they sing and would never actually say it to faces.

Lucky for all involved that the crowds don't reach the 1000's or 10000's or the folks on here would wet themselves

Look forward to you all having a dig BUT this is my opinion ONLY.

Cheers

Chris

Harry_breasbats just another person hiding behind a computer screen!! I for one hope you weren't in the crowd on Easter Monday and lowering the tone!

We as players were loving the support we got and with dwindling attendance figures I'm not sure why we are worried about a few songs that were sung!

Anyway off up to HAFC with my team mates as Sidney is handing out yesterday's wages! I really need the £80 I get :)