Vospers Oak Villa v Porthleven

Division One East : 3pm
Axminster Town v Appledore
Crediton United v Sidmouth Town
Galmpton Utd v Okehampton Argyle
Plymstock Utd v Newton Abbot Spurs
Totnes & Dartington v Budleigh Salterton

Parkway 5 Witheridge 0.

Good performance today on a tricky pitch. Well done Gaz for getting it playable.

It was nice to see Parkway playing the ball around again. Players that stood out for me today were Cooper, Richards and Bailey..

The 3 subs were all under 18 players who when they came on in the second half played really well.

It is great to see young players being given a chance. Price, graham and garside.

Well done lads good job done. And as Way of the park won second prize in the 50/50 he got the teas in half time ........... Tight git ...... lol

Went to watch saltash v cullompton today

Was a average 1st half that ended 1 1 . 2nd half saltash went 3 1 up and were in control then somehow in the last 5mins ended up being 3 3 still not sure how it happened . Cullompton celebrated at the end like they won a cup final which shows what the point meant . Saltash players wasn't happy at the end . Pitch was awful and so was the chips and burger

Elburton 2 St Austell 7

A superb result for the Lillywhites, Well Done Nanks & the Lads. Has anybody any information regarding the scorers, attendance etc?

I went to watch Stratford Town 7 Causewal 0 (Midland Alliance Step 5). Stratford are running away with the League and seem capable of going upto the Southern Premier. They have a great set up - new ground with a brilliant stand, large car park etc Today's attendance was 246, excellent at this level. They are clearly a club on the up, watch out Truro, Stratford may well be on your fixture list in the near future !

Went to watch saltash v cullompton today

Was a average 1st half that ended 1 1 . 2nd half saltash went 3 1 up and were in control then somehow in the last 5mins ended up being 3 3 still not sure how it happened . Cullompton celebrated at the end like they won a cup final which shows what the point meant . Saltash players wasn't happy at the end . Pitch was awful and so was the chips and burger

Was Marcus playing for Cully mate?

Parkway 5 Witheridge 0.

Good performance today on a tricky pitch. Well done Gaz for getting it playable.

It was nice to see Parkway playing the ball around again. Players that stood out for me today were Cooper, Richards and Bailey..

The 3 subs were all under 18 players who when they came on in the second half played really well.

It is great to see young players being given a chance. Price, graham and garside.

Well done lads good job done. And as Way of the park won second prize in the 50/50 he got the teas in half time ........... Tight git ...... lol

As for the half time tea , I haven't told Mr Bald One what I stirred it with.... . :o

Elburton 2 St Austell 7

A superb result for the Lillywhites, Well Done Nanks & the Lads. Has anybody any information regarding the scorers, attendance etc?

I went to watch Stratford Town 7 Causewal 0 (Midland Alliance Step 5). Stratford are running away with the League and seem capable of going upto the Southern Premier. They have a great set up - new ground with a brilliant stand, large car park etc Today's attendance was 246, excellent at this level. They are clearly a club on the up, watch out Truro, Stratford may well be on your fixture list in the near future !

Stratford Town will be promoted to Step 4, because of location into the Northern Premier League Division One however, in exceptional circumstance (very unlikely) they could be promoted into the Southern League Division One Central, on the other hand Truro City if relegated would only drop to Level 3 the Southern League Premier Division. If later City got another relegation they would drop to Southern League Division One South & West.

Although unlikely visiting new grounds and a club on the up is an attactive proposition.

Stratford would probably be promoted into Southern League Divsion 1 South & West and join near neighbours Evesham and maybe Redditch (if relegated) next season . Nearby Leamington & Bedworth are in the Southern Premier. However this means nothing as my local team Solihull Moors have ended up in Blue Square North, although only a short distance from the three clubs. I do remember a situation a few seasons back when Worcester City were placed in Conference South and Gloucester City in Conference North, despite Worcester being about 30 miles north of Gloucester !