Kilkhampton 1 Roche 2

Polperro 4 Biscovey 1

St Stephens Borough v Nanpean Rovers

Rowett Insurance League Cup first round

Morwenstow 1 Liskeard 4

Lanreath v Edgcumbe (Postponed)

Wadebridge Town 1 Elburton Villa 2

St Teath 2 Callington Town 1

Any score predictions for these fixtures?

Yeah I'll give it a go (results though not scores)

ECPL Fixtures Saturday 15th September

Premier Division

Bude Town v Saltash United (Home Win)

Launceston v Millbrook (Away Win)

St Dominick v Probus (Away Win)

Division One

Bodmin Town v St Stephen (Draw)

Camelford v St Blazey (Away Win)

Kilkhampton v Roche (Home Win)

Polperro v Biscovey (Home Win)

St Stephens Borough v Nanpean Rovers (Home Win)

Rowett Insurance League Cup 1st Round

Morwenstow v Liskeard (Away Win)

Lanreath v Edgcumbe (Home Win)

Wadebridge Town v Elburton Villa (Away Win)

St Teath v Callington Town (Home Win)

Any score predictions for these fixtures?

Yeah I'll give it a go (results though not scores)

ECPL Fixtures Saturday 15th September

Premier Division

Bude Town v Saltash United (Home Win)

Launceston v Millbrook (Away Win)

St Dominick v Probus (Away Win)

Division One

Bodmin Town v St Stephen (Draw)

Camelford v St Blazey (Away Win)

Kilkhampton v Roche (Home Win)

Polperro v Biscovey (Home Win)

St Stephens Borough v Nanpean Rovers (Home Win)

Rowett Insurance League Cup 1st Round

Morwenstow v Liskeard (Away Win)

Lanreath v Edgcumbe (Home Win)

Wadebridge Town v Elburton Villa (Away Win)

St Teath v Callington Town (Home Win)

Milbrook away to launceston win? They might have had a good start but they are not very good. Think bude will beat saltash. Think st dominick will draw with probus.

Lanreath v Edgcumbe postponed at Edgcumbes request on compassionate grounds. Many thanks to Lanreath and those at the league.

Heard that one of the Edgecumbe players has died of a heart attack!

Awful news.....condolences to everyone at the football club but most importantly to his family and friends at this sad time

Morwenstow 1 v 4 liskeard

The score line does not reflect the game at all .

Liskeard are a very good side but we matched them for prob 75 mins . Was 1 1 at half time we missed a open goal which was obviously not good at the start of the 2nd half . Liskeard took there chances in 2nd half and we payed the price . liskeard went down to 10 men when there captain was sent half will say it was a harsh one though . But will say his attitude was awful when he left the pitch especially when he there captain . In the end liskeard deserved the win . The rumour was they had 6 1st team players in the squad if true was no need for it in a cup game . Mq I hope you agree with this as is a fair summary .

On behalf of morwenstow we send our condolences to everyone involved with Edgecumbe

I can safely say there was no first team players playing for us today-they have not yet this year and probably won't all year. Skews came on a sub for the 1st midweek (and scored) but has been 2nd team for over 2years now. Could of done with a first team player in bench-so I didn't have to come on. Debut outfield in eastcornwall 13 years after starting playing it. Nearly scored a screamer as well!!! Well a goal anyway!

Thank you ponsonby very much appreciated I play to enjoy it .

True blue , never said skews was first team just complimenting on his skills . Yeah you hit a great shot shame defender got his head to it . Your a great bunch of lads and you will dowell this seasoning my opionion . I did say it wasa rumour

I try to say it as it is no matter what the result .

You a fan or player and which team you with . No malice just would shake your hand at a game that's all ,

My tip for the league tavi , liskeard but think bude will do it this year . Must say in the league we only team to score against bude ( 3 )

Will just echo what browner said, def no 1st team players in for liskeard. Not that I see anything wrong with teams using 1st team payers if available and an option, liskeard 2nds is a team with strength and depth so do not use that option and have no need to use that option either.

Some player mind is his mate Calum O'Brien, the fat lad who plays for Launceston.

That's two accusations you have made now about people using fake accounts and been weong both times "Ponsonby".

I use this forum for the correct reason's as you can tell by my previous post's.

Cheers.

has anyone got any thoughts on bude this week seems to me that they ave got the perfect balance within the squad and are looking like a very strong outfit this season surely last weeks cup game was just a minor blip in their season which every team is gonna have at one point this year .

Saltash had six missing yesterday and third team players involved. Think we ended up travelling up with just 12 players. From what a few of the lads said, Bude were 5 nil up in the first half and were by all accounts a good side who can take chances. Hopefully next time round we wont be so depleted and will give them a better game.

Thank you ponsonby very much appreciated I play to enjoy it .

True blue , never said skews was first team just complimenting on his skills . Yeah you hit a great shot shame defender got his head to it . Your a great bunch of lads and you will dowell this seasoning my opionion . I did say it wasa rumour

I know you didn't say skewser was first team, but just saying he did make an appearance for the first in the week-so this maybe where the rumor came from?? Guess the lads should take it as a compliment that 6 of them looked like first team standard.

Bude 6. Saltash 0. Having watched the game the difference was Bude took their chances and scored. Saltash actually played the better football but couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo! Could have been 5.3 at halftime if Saltash had actually put the ball in the net!! Wasn't a bad tackle in the game but Ref managed to swell the CCFA fund!! Yes Bude are a well organised side and deserved the win. Overall a nice day out and was made to feel very welcome from Bude.

Hi Jayjay, yes mate a fair account of the day, we should have put the ball in the back of the net a couple of times in first half but you managed to keep it close. We have supplied the first team with 2/3 players so far this season to help Martin and Kev out where we could but have not needed their help yet, no doubt when we do Martin will be only too happy to help.

A good day out, a few beers, good food and banter through the day and some hangovers this morning, see you in a few weeks for the league game.

MQx

"In terms of real success Liskeard of had nothing for 20 years, at least."

20 years a bit much as well dude. 2nds won the league last year, 3rd by a point year before with cup semi. within the last 10 years the reserve side also did the treble when under the management of martin hodge and with the first team finishing runners up in the south western league only 5 years ago.......just saying :) :)

Hi mq

Yeah you should have scored a couple in 1st half I Agree mate . Although we created chances don't think Ellis had to make a save . You boys will do well this season and you have a good squad . I did say was a rumour about 1st team players . Glad you enjoyed the food and hope you had a eventfull journey home . All the best jay

Hi mq

Yeah you should have scored a couple in 1st half I Agree mate . Although we created chances don't think Ellis had to make a save . You boys will do well this season and you have a good squad . I did say was a rumour about 1st team players . Glad you enjoyed the food and hope you had a eventfull journey home . All the best jay

Heard a rumour the torpoint lads enjoyed the food and the barmaid last week!!!!

I can safely say there was no first team players playing for us today-they have not yet this year and probably won't all year. Skews came on a sub for the 1st midweek (and scored) but has been 2nd team for over 2years now. Could of done with a first team player in bench-so I didn't have to come on. Debut outfield in eastcornwall 13 years after starting playing it. Nearly scored a screamer as well!!! Well a goal anyway!

Not sure adding any liskeard 1st team players would help the 2nd team as they seen strong already, prob a few better and ready to play 1st team now if they were honest.., Always seems to be an issue when a club brings in a 1st teamer when it shouldnt matter ,i mean its hardly bringing in van persie or messi ... just prove your better then them . .