Cornwall Football Forum

Hampton and Richmond 4-3 Truro City

Another defeat yesterday for Truro despite being 3-2 up at one stage. It wasn't helped of course by the fact that Truro were missing Pugh and Hayles and it does mean Truro are only 5 points above safety. The table currently looks like this:

14th Salisbury - 39 pts (played 32)

15th Truro - 36 pts (played 32)

16th Maidenhead - 36 pts (played 32)

17th Bromley - 34 pts (played 33)

18th Havant & Waterlooville - 33 pts (played 32)

19th Eastbourne - 32 pts (played 31)

------------------------------------------------------------

20th Staines - 31 pts (played 33)

21st Hampton - 27 pts (played 30)

22nd Thurrock - 19 pts (played 33)

Next game is home to Boreham Wood on Tuesday and if you want to see the best football in the county then you know where to go on Tuesday night. Kick off is 7:45.

Another defeat yesterday for Truro - Next game is home to Boreham Wood on Tuesday and if you want to see the best football in the county then you know where to go on Tuesday night. Kick off is 7:45.

Yep, certainly do, a fair number will be watching Newquay AFC Reserves v Penzance Reserves. It may not be the best, but then the 1st team are at home on Saturday v Mousehole.

Another defeat yesterday for Truro despite being 3-2 up at one stage. It wasn't helped of course by the fact that Truro were missing Pugh and Hayles and it does mean Truro are only 5 points above safety. The table currently looks like this:

14th Salisbury - 39 pts (played 32)

15th Truro - 36 pts (played 32)

16th Maidenhead - 36 pts (played 32)

17th Bromley - 34 pts (played 33)

18th Havant & Waterlooville - 33 pts (played 32)

19th Eastbourne - 32 pts (played 31)

------------------------------------------------------------

20th Staines - 31 pts (played 33)

21st Hampton - 27 pts (played 30)

22nd Thurrock - 19 pts (played 33)

Next game is home to Boreham Wood on Tuesday and if you want to see the best football in the county then you know where to go on Tuesday night. Kick off is 7:45.

Nice to see you have posted but I fear it is a waste of time, over on TigerTalk there are SIX pages about the game, I assume if anyone was genuinely interested in Truro City they too would be there.

The symbol for the USA is the Bald Eagle, I think it takes a BIRD BRAIN to delight in the possible demise of a fellow Cornish team.

I would have thought with things beginning to look a little precarious that Truro fans would be happy for others to rally the cause! The club's marketing and PR is a disaster, as said by yourselves. So surely, just for a while, you guys can try and win a few friends and get the neutrals in Truro's corner.

The standard of football to be seen at Treyew Road is without doubt the best in the county.

I got to agree with Dave, for all the money Truro has spent their PR is a disaster.

I really hope they stay up and regroup next season. Some interesting words from Lee Hodges on contracts this week.

Although I'm not a Truro City supporter, I'm interested in their progress.

I do have a suggestion - Can the Tiger Talk forum be open to guest view like the Cornwall Football Forum, as I don't want to register to see what is being discussed about the club. Again transparancy might go along way to opening up the club to outsiders.

All the best.