Cornwall Football Forum

I can assure you, i wouldnt be at Penryn if the players were being paid !

This is combination league football, if players want to play for money, go & play peninsular league.

I know Symon has been involved with a club that payed out expences & he openly admitted to that, & unfortunatly, that is something that will follow him wherever he goes. & he will have to live with that, however,not at Penryn !!!!!!

Nobody at

penryn combo gets paid we have some travelling money sometimes like lots of other clubs apart from that not a penny they never have and never will!!! I wouldn't be at club myself if we did all the lads are there because they really want to be and most are good friends of mine!!!

One thing I've learnt is money just causes u trouble hassle and gets u nowhere at all!!!

There are clubs in our league that are paying or have paid most of us know who they are and they arnt doing very well this season so it proves a point don't it!!!

Cheers all

Merry crimbo

Xxxxxx

Nobody at

penryn combo gets paid we have some travelling money sometimes like lots of other clubs apart from that not a penny they never have and never will!!! I wouldn't be at club myself if we did all the lads are there because they really want to be and most are good friends of mine!!!

One thing I've learnt is money just causes u trouble hassle and gets u nowhere at all!!!

There are clubs in our league that are paying or have paid most of us know who they are and they arnt doing very well this season so it proves a point don't it!!!

Cheers all

Merry crimbo

Xxxxxx

Which team or teams do you mean that were paying and are not doing that well? you say most of us know who they are!! I don't !! :c:

From what I heard last nite on da beer and from the mouth of a Falmouth person Dave Rwlings and Steven Brewere are being looked after turning down moves to better teams in higher leagues due to better deals at bickland. Dont blame em mind lets hope the tine arnt doing that as Ive heard rumours also.

MJP....bit of a daft comment that...not trying to get involved in any way with any club largely due to having only one fully operational knee...i just thought that penryn would win...i was wrong...known winno for a while and just thought some of the critisim of himon here was perhaps a tad unfair...but thats what this forum is for...fools hiding behind names throwing abuse at people who give alot of time to either manage or play...and at this level if teams pay more fool them..if they dont who cares...just my views...hope all on here had a great day on 25th and had fun playing yesterday too!

kevin you are well respected in the game.great player in your day,and well respected manager,but sometimes its hard to sit and read some of the stuff you post without reply,so here goes,to say no 1 at penryn gets paid is a complete lie,im good friends with 3 of your players from pz area, and they all get paid,so just admit it,theres nowt wrong wiv it,as a player if you move to a team , get paid ,and a chance to win a trophy,go for it,but be honest about it.end of,and you left port to go to penryn,no other reason ,be honest

No 9

Thank you for your comments, much appreciated.

I am being honest with what i am telling you. If you go back to Symon's post, he tells you that some players get petrol money. If you traval from Penzance to Penryn twice a week, then its a bonus if a club can help with petrol every now & again, but thats it at Penryn. The lads that do traval, myself & Symon included ( Camborne & Chasewater), never ask for a penny.

As for my reasons for leaving Porthleven, I can assure you, i left Port long before joining Penryn.

Everyone at Porthleven knows my reasons for leaving the club, & thats the most important thing to me.

& the 3 lads from Penzance could well be winding you up m8 !!!!!!!!

Happy new year. X

kevin you are well respected in the game.great player in your day,and well respected manager,but sometimes its hard to sit and read some of the stuff you post without reply,so here goes,to say no 1 at penryn gets paid is a complete lie,im good friends with 3 of your players from pz area, and they all get paid,so just admit it,theres nowt wrong wiv it,as a player if you move to a team , get paid ,and a chance to win a trophy,go for it,but be honest about it.end of,and you left port to go to penryn,no other reason ,be honest

I know one of those players from the Pz area better than anybody else,he is not getting paid at Penryn,do your best to get your facts right before making rash comments.