Cornwall Football Forum

Truro City's revamped website

Probably just not got around to doing it Dave. After all your Cornish Soccer site does not include the 2011/2012 fixtures for the Blue Square Conference South. It does however give the 2011/2012 fixtures for the Evo Stik Southern League, (no local interest in that now), although you still call it the Zamaretto Southern League! I expect you’ll get around to updating it soon! :lol: :lol:

Probably just not got around to doing it Dave. After all your Cornish Soccer site does not include the 2011/2012 fixtures for the Blue Square Conference South. It does however give the 2011/2012 fixtures for the Evo Stik Southern League, (no local interest in that now), although you still call it the Zamaretto Southern League! I expect you'll get around to updating it soon! :lol::lol:

Good point Goldeneye. Anyway you'll see that the Zamaretto is no longer as been exchanged for the Blue Square.

Still got to do the rest of the leagues, but as I'm on holiday for the week ahead, I'm actually planning on getting a slightly newer look site up on show.

I'm still wondering though why the Falmouth result isn't showing in the pre-season results!

I'm still wondering though why the Falmouth result isn't showing in the pre-season results!

Dave, on giving this more thought I can see this is a very serious omission and I think you should contact Truro and demand an explanation!!

I hope that you will not stop with Truro, but also check that all cornish clubs in the premier division of the SWPL put all their pre-season friendly results on their websites. Not doubt you have already checked this!

Anyway good luck with your crusade and I’m glad to have played a small part in you getting your own house in order. :lol: :lol:

I mentioned the Truro City v Falmouth Town game omission on Cornwall Soccer Forum and TIGERTALK weeks ago,

then it fell on deaf ears from all, I take it that many of those capable of sorting websites are not totally

football minded people, they may need a football knowledgable proof reader to assist them.

BUT WHERE WOULD WE BE WITHOUT THEM.