Cornwall Football Forum

Truro City Introduce "Launch 11/12"

images%5Cnews%5CLaunch%2011-12%20WEBSITE

Truro City are delighted to announce "Launch 11/12".

The purpose of this is to gather interest from supporters and potential Season Ticket holders for next season, 2011/2012.

Chairman Kevin Heaney has recognised that in the current financial climate it is important for Truro City FC to do all it can to support the fans of the club. The idea of "Launch 11/12" is to reduce the cost of admission down to around £7 for an adult including a seat, from its current £11. The club are determined to reduce Season Ticket prices for next season if there is enough interest from supporters, the club will fix the prices below, showing a saving of 36% when compared to this season's entrance prices.

Prices will be:

Adult - £150

Concessions - £100

Children (12-16) - £50

Children under 12 - FREE

These prices include complimentary seating anywhere, unless the seat is reserved.

To register your interest in the above prices, please email shaunlawrence@cornishpropertiesltd.com including your name and address.

Interested parties will then be contacted prior to the sale of tickets for next season.

Please note: Season Tickets are for Home league matches only

Most clubs at this time of the year are offering 'Half-Season' tickets, a sensible option if you are looking to boost attendances and gain income between now and the end of the season. What Truro appear to be doing smacks of desperation.

Would cheques need to be made to Cornish Properties Ltd ? If so, Mystic Meg might predict they could be the next business to go under, perhaps taking the fans money with them.

If the TISA have the real club at heart, they should start supporting the SWPL side.

With the "Season Ticket" prices hold if Truro get promoted into the Conference South or is he hinting by saying prices are going to be reduced because we will still be in the Southern League next year.

Also will the season ticket cover watching their Reserves play in the Combo or is there going to be a stitch-up and they won't be relegated as the SWPL have to keep up the numbers in Div 1 West?

Finally stop calling people "FANS". Anyone who pays to watch the club are SUPPORTERS as they are contributing to the running of the club, fans are people who look from afar. Most annoying thing in football people won't separate Supporters from FANS! :angry2:

With the "Season Ticket" prices hold if Truro get promoted into the Conference South or is he hinting by saying prices are going to be reduced because we will still be in the Southern League next year.

Also will the season ticket cover watching their Reserves play in the Combo or is there going to be a stitch-up and they won't be relegated as the SWPL have to keep up the numbers in Div 1 West?

Finally stop calling people "FANS". Anyone who pays to watch the club are SUPPORTERS as they are contributing to the running of the club, fans are people who look from afar. Most annoying thing in football people won't separate Supporters from FANS! :angry2:

There is no need for all the if's and but's teddybear,just send your name to the above e/mail address and register. :clapper:

So tell me, Linnaeus, in your system is there a sub-strata for fans based overseas? I just want to know where I fit in the great chain of supporterdom! :thumbsup: :smiley20:

So tell me, Linnaeus, in your system is there a sub-strata for fans based overseas? I just want to know where I fit in the great chain of supporterdom! :thumbsup::smiley20:

Dustin,

You fall into the SUPERFAN category, It cost you more to come over for that one game

than it costs most Cornish non-league fans to watch their team for a lifetime. :c:

We all know the reason behind this although Truro City are doing well in the league, the gates have dropped,

He has upset a lot of City fans with his actions within the club

I do not need to name them the City supporters know what they are,

If Heaney keeps upsetting the fans, then they are going to vote with their feet

The fact is Heaney thinks that he can upset the fans as much as he likes, because they cannot do without him,

But we all know money does not by the fans, & bigger men than him have come unstuck,

Heaney should remember the history of Truro City goes back long before he came along, & will be there long after he has departed,

The City Fans are at the moment his bread & butter,

Hammers :c::huh: :c: