Cornwall Football Forum

F.A. TROPHY 2nd Qualifying round.

It really is amazing that Truro supporters come on the Forum to rightly say we won the match in the FA vase,

But not one person came onto the forum last week when you lost a League Match,

I come on the forum when Falmouth win or loose,

I like also to see how Truro are doing, because of late they have been doing very well I had to wait for the West Briton before I found out that you lost last week,

come on City fans there is no shame in loosing a game,

so let us have you results each week win or loose.

Hammers :c: ^_^

I like also to see how Truro are doing, because of late they have been doing very well I had to wait for the West Briton before I found out that you lost last week,

Hammers, I was shocked that you think you have to wait until Thursday to find out the result if it's not posted on here. You can always find the result on the internet if you try hard enough. Apart from the link given by Dave you could try the following:-

tigertalk.myfanforum.org

www.southern-football-league.co.uk

www.falmouthpacket.co.uk

www.thisiscornwall.co.uk

news.bbc.co.uk/local/cornwall/hi/

I recommend the southern league website. Within an hour or less of the game finishing you can see the result, scorers, time of goals, attendance,updated tables, future fixtures etc.

Hope this helps! :c:

Thank you Goldeneye,

Very Helpful,

the only thing I would like to say is that it used to be good to read the comments from the supporters,

& now for some reason we do not get them, A web site is ok but you cannot beat the Forum for a bit of friendly banter,

Hammers :c::yahoo: :c:

Thank you Goldeneye,

Very Helpful,

the only thing I would like to say is that it used to be good to read the comments from the supporters,

& now for some reason we do not get them, A web site is ok but you cannot beat the Forum for a bit of friendly banter,

Hammers :c::yahoo::c:

I can see what your saying hammers.I am one of quite a few Truro fans who used this forum to talk about football,but whenever anyone brought up anything of interest about football there was always the same group of people who would continue to ruin the thread by bringing up the same old rumours about the chairman of the club.May be some of these people had good reason to complain and if so I see nothing wrong with having your say (once),get it off your chest and finish with it.But no,these same people came on and ruined every sensible conversation with the same old stories.In the end most thought,why do I bother to come on here to get insulted.Dont get me wrong i'm all for a bit of friendly banter,and am prepared to take a bit of stick about the team that I support,but it got very personal at times.And after all it's only a game.