Cornwall Football Forum

Is it all doom and gloom at Treyew Road?

Oh dear me. How many other people have failed to pay a bill.? Maybe you would like to start a thread for me.I forgot to pay my phone bill,and I received a red one.

Don't threat, there's no bias - we treat all clubs the same on here and would have mentioned an allegation whether it be Trispen, Troon or Truro! The thing is and I don't understand why - but no one would have text me about Trispen or Troon!!!

the world is in recession. but truro's progression is nothing to do with this. many sound minds knew that kev and chris's dream would not venture beyond this league. geographically(!!!) it was always a no no to get beyond here, and for the small fortune spent, a no brainer they would progress through the leagues on offer.

what would it take to progress?

2 million from kev,over a period of 18 months, an agent(love or loathe) to get top top conference players, a top top manager to attract players (100ks worth for top name)

forget gate reciepts, they'll never cover the ref costs!

is there still a business plan?

A business plan was discussed 4 years ago. Unfortunately the powers above refused to acknowledge people understood how to run a football club.

Here we are asking the same questions and have the same people defending what is happening. Let's not take anything away from KH and CW on what has been achieved.Stop thinking they have TC as a business plan. There is one plan: Sell the ground, make money and move on.

Why do I know this? Who is left at the club who believed in the dream? Only those who are now trying to save it!

Trust me.

A business plan was discussed 4 years ago. There is one plan: Sell the ground, make money and move on.

And to think that Judge (me in a previous forum life) was slaughtered on this forum and others, for saying exactly the same thing for years. Now the penny has dropped, several people are scrambling down the back of the faux leather sofas in the club lounge looking for it.

The best thing that the real fans can do now, is to follow the SWPL side away from home, and only return to the club to clear up the mess after he has moved on, or been moved on by others.

Best of luck to those who remember the Red & Black, you have the support of many in the county, who wish you all the best in re-claiming your club.