Cornwall Football Forum

I don't like it,

It's sad to say that the play-off place is slipping away!

26 January 2010 P W D L W D L W D L GF GA GD Pts

Farnborough 21 8 2 1 8 2 0 16 4 1 55 18 37 52

Brackley Town 23 6 1 4 7 3 2 13 4 6 52 33 19 43

Cambridge City 21 7 4 1 3 5 1 10 9 2 44 22 22 39

Bashley 20 6 1 4 4 4 1 10 5 5 38 30 8 35

Nuneaton Town 17 5 3 0 5 1 3 10 4 3 38 20 18 34

Halesowen Town* 23 6 6 0 5 3 3 11 9 3 45 28 17 32

Oxford City 22 5 4 2 3 3 5 8 7 7 33 28 5 31

Banbury United 21 4 5 1 4 2 5 8 7 6 33 35 -2 31

Leamington 19 3 2 5 5 1 3 8 3 8 40 39 1 27

Hednesford Town 21 4 5 2 2 4 4 6 9 6 34 33 1 27

Evesham United 19 2 3 4 5 2 3 7 5 7 24 23 1 26

Truro City 18 2 2 4 5 2 3 7 4 7 33 33 0 25

Stourbridge 21 3 4 2 2 6 4 5 10 6 36 40 -4 25

Chippenham Town 18 3 2 3 3 4 3 6 6 6 32 29 3 24

Merthyr Tydfil* 22 5 3 3 3 5 3 8 8 6 35 31 4 22

Swindon Supermarine 22 3 1 6 3 2 7 6 3 13 21 49 -28 21

Didcot Town 20 2 3 6 3 2 4 5 5 10 31 36 -5 20

Tiverton Town 20 4 2 5 1 3 5 5 5 10 20 29 -9 20

Bedford Town 21 3 1 6 2 4 5 5 5 11 29 42 -13 20

Clevedon Town 23 2 3 6 2 4 6 4 7 12 28 47 -19 19

Hemel Hempstead Town 23 5 3 5 0 1 9 5 4 14 26 45 -19 19

Rugby Town 19 0 3 6 1 0 9 1 3 15 15 52 -37 6

*10 points deducted - In Administration

It's time to regroup, if there is time to regroup.

Seems to me this possible ground-share is not coming at the right time.

I realise many TC supporters think I am anti Truro, I'm not. I want them to succeed but the present state of affairs is not good. The club will need major changes internally before it can progress. Leaving Treyew Road will be a huge mistake.

I think you were probably correct with your 1st comment Mr.Deacon.

If you look back over the last few years there were several long-time Truro Supporters who used to comment on here. They are all still Truro Supporters but the continual 'knocking' of the Club - particularly using non-football related material has put many off.

I came on tonight to post the Bashley result - but I was beaten to it...!

Better luck on Saturday when City are at home against Banbury United.

Pablo,you say you are not anti Truro,but I have never seen you post anything apart to find fault and be negative about the club and the team.You have a right to your opinion and I respect that,but I personally and I have heard it from other Truro supporters have got fed up coming on here to discuss football topics and then get earbashed by the same group of anti Truro brigade.

If the topic was about how Truro won or lost their last game I would accept that and be pleased to join in on the coversation and any banter that is going.But it's not like that is it?It is always about the future downfall of the club,or who the chairman owes money to,you hear the same thing so many times and in the end you dont bother to come on this section to get involved in such rubbish.

In the past this was one of the first forums that I would visit and contribute to,and would spend many enjoyable hour on here,but not any more,in the end you get cheesed off with the same old nasty comments.

These days I come on and check the news on all sections,read the interesting ones and go again,in fact most times I dont even bother to log in.What a pity that the small minority can ruin what has been such a good thing in the past.

And yes Pablo we lost 2-0 away from home last night,no real surprise as this is a very tough league to be in,so it's on to the next game on Saturday with the hope that we can turn our recent run of poor results around.

With a new manager in place and a few decent new signings there is no reason why we cant finish in a good position at the end of the season.

The problem with some Truro fans is that when they loose a game they seem to think that is the end of it,

come on you so called City fans every club goes through bad patches,

you cannnot expect that because you have been promoted several years on the trot that it is going to happen, every year,

you only have to look at the FA cup games most of the top clubs that have been knocked, were confident of winning,but in Truth real fans take the rough with the smooth, & look to the next game,

So come on show the true Cornish Fighting spirit, get behind your team whatever happens,

Hammers :c::clapper: :c:

Kit65, that's a decent post but I do not come on this forum just to slag off TC fc. I have never, attacked Mr Heaney personally on here either. There is no evidence of it at all.

There is always two sides to a coin, far too many City fans have in the past suffered from delusions of grandeur. Now they have come to earth with a bump and a whimper, hardly a whimper actually.

I'm with Hammers, another good post. City fans will have to settle for what they get, those that are left, they won't go up nor down and I think I said that at the beginning of the season. a lot of folks said the same thing.

I don't come on here often because those that hate City, can't find anything new to throw at the supporters or the club... and... as a result has become tiring and boring.

The stupid thing is Tiger Talk has a CSF 'REBEL' on there, so recently i'm starting to develop a pretty thick skin.

As for City... Play offs could still happen... at a push... UP THE TIGERS!!!

As usual, the Truro lot are suffering from the 'they don't like us, we don't care' attitude. Get over yourselves, you are not that important.

The vast majority of the posters on this forum who have been warning the footballing world for the last 5 years about one man, have had their voices vindicated. I doubt anyone hates Truro City or it's real supporters, most of the vitriol is against one man... will Truro fans start wearing Red/Black scarves in the way Man Utd fans are donning the Yellow/Green of Newton Heath ?

You're right Nemesis... I don't care, but I'm not important.

You can't hate KH and not hate City too, because that kind of thing makes someone a hypocrite. (His money is going into City.)

I would gladly go back to wearing Red & Black.

The fact is, you City haters get a bit tetchy when you know you're not getting to someone. Because, when they bite at what you say, you love it!

As usual, the Truro lot are suffering from the 'they don't like us, we don't care' attitude. Get over yourselves, you are not that important.

The vast majority of the posters on this forum who have been warning the footballing world for the last 5 years about one man, have had their voices vindicated. I doubt anyone hates Truro City or it's real supporters, most of the vitriol is against one man... will Truro fans start wearing Red/Black scarves in the way Man Utd fans are donning the Yellow/Green of Newton Heath ?

Hey Judge,you may have changed your name but you're still spouting the same old crap.Nothing really changes does it?

By the way,what difference does it really make what colours the team play in?To me the most important thing is how the club is being run,and how we perform on the pitch.The very small minority who keep on about bring back the Red and Black,you will find are no longer City supporters but just small minded people who love to find fault with anything that is done at the club.But to my mind they are the losers,because they are missing out on the best standard of football ever to be seen in the County on a regular basis.

Hey Judge,you may have changed your name but you're still spouting the same old crap.Nothing really changes does it?

By the way,what difference does it really make what colours the team play in?To me the most important thing is how the club is being run,and how we perform on the pitch.The very small minority who keep on about bring back the Red and Black,you will find are no longer City supporters but just small minded people who love to find fault with anything that is done at the club.But to my mind they are the losers,because they are missing out on the best standard of football ever to be seen in the County on a regular basis.

To be fair Kit, on the other side of the story, the majority of supporters now wouldn't have watched Truro when they were wearing Red and Black!!

And surely when you say "the most important thing is how the club is run" are you saying that you're happy with the way it is at the moment?

The Judge/Nemisis, if that is him! supports Newquay, thats all he cares about down here! I don't know why everyone bites all the time! although it does give the rest of us something to read and laugh about though