Cornwall Football Forum

Junior Cup 2nd Round Results 31/10/09

Guest Gears of War

not mentioning any names ......... :)

:blink:

Heard Pendeen had 4 players sent off after the whistle as well. Some shock results in the early rounds of the cup, whos the favourite now ?

Thats football no matter how gd the team you can lose to anyone :c:

St teath 8 stratton 1.A very avarage start by St teath for the first 15 minutes,was put right in the last 30 of the first half.Goals from James Mountain,Ted Meagor,D Burden and Neil Polkinghorne before the break,ensured passage to the next round.Meagor 2 Mountain, Burden completed the scoring in the second half.Jamie Kaye Andrew Burden and Karl splinnane suppiled the ammuniation while the back four supplied the foundations.We will be looking forward to the draw but will have to improve if we are to win the whole thing.

i am shocked as ne1 that penryn r out the j cup i wasnt at the game but frm wat iv been told penryn ad the lions share of possestion but cudnt find the bak of the net. bowden and boon were not on there game and adams was a little mouse in a game which was 2 big 4 him.

frm wat iv been told there will b a few suprises this sat in the penryn changing room

North Petherwin 2 - 3 Premier Sixes HT 0-1

Well played North Petherwin, by far the best team we have played this season and what a great set up you guys have up there. Good luck for the rest of the season.

ta mate, very kind. we have really worked hard to sort out facilities etc from literally no money. cheers

i am shocked as ne1 that penryn r out the j cup i wasnt at the game but frm wat iv been told penryn ad the lions share of possestion but cudnt find the bak of the net. bowden and boon were not on there game and adams was a little mouse in a game which was 2 big 4 him.

frm wat iv been told there will b a few suprises this sat in the penryn changing room

And so there should be, they where woeful against a very poor helston outfit. I have watched nearly all of penryns games this season and in my opinion the midfield is where they have lost there games. No real service to the front men and not enough work rate to get back when it breaks down to help out the back 3. Their right winger has all the pace you could wish for, but has no crossing ability, casey adams is a little to seasoned now he had the right idea in dropping down into junior football just not enough leagues, i think he would be better off in the 4th team and give a chance to some1 else to step up because there is 1-2 players in the 4th who could do a better job than him. I am not looking to offend anyone with my (honest) opinion just an outsider looking in, i am sure jarvo will make the right decision in your next game, and more than likely i will be there watching, because you are a great bunch of lads/players.

Illogan for me in the west and really dont know any teams in the east so cant comment just hope a west side wins it.

Good to see you have the faith in your own team there Dazza :SM_carton:

With comments like that im sure your boys will be brimming with confidence for the trip down to constantine for the replay, I bet they cannot wait for the team talk