Cornwall Football Forum

whos gonna win it this year, falmouth albion have surprised evryone can they do it,

then theres pendeen tough team to beat, mawnan look as though they are too old,

if penryn were to win they would need to shake it up but as ive heard they will be without

a few players soon much doubt it, tine outside bet, town could push, but ath must be there or

there abots, your thorts

Guest geachy1

i think mawnan will be up around there, albion have had a good start but i hear rj is going back to thai land

to reunite with his ladyboys.

albion will fall to pieces then.

albion have a chance at pushing all the way this year if they can keep this run going

pendeen are looking stronger this year so are definitly in with a vey good shout

mawnan will be up there like they always are, you dont win it like they did last year then suddenly collapse after losing 2 or 3 players

penryn have enough quality in depth to see them on top in may, a lot of experienced and good players mixed with youth so definitly a strong shout there

falmouth town under phil kellow will also be in with a very good chance, have to see how the lads get on playing together as most are new to each other, but knowing phil he'll still get the best out of them and challenge for honors this year

sorry tom and jerry but i cant see athletic pushing for the combo spot they are after, have lost far too many players from both sides to win the league this year,mid-table for you this year i think